Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line-up for tonight 18:11 - Feb 22 with 1855 viewsfactual_blue

Whitty-johnson-Vallance

Looks pretty weak in the middle

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Line-up for tonight on 18:13 - Feb 22 with 1841 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Who would your choice be in the middle
Line-up for tonight on 18:15 - Feb 22 with 1832 viewsSwansea_Blue

This has probably been mentioned on here already, but I can't stop laughing at this (sound on!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Line-up for tonight on 18:16 - Feb 22 with 1823 viewsMattinLondon

Johnson demands the ball but bizarrely runs away when it comes his way.
Line-up for tonight on 18:17 - Feb 22 with 1810 viewsJ2BLUE

Line-up for tonight on 18:13 - Feb 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

We need a complete clear out of our central options. Johnson, Starmer, Hancock and Patel are all terrible for the level we're at.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Line-up for tonight on 18:19 - Feb 22 with 1796 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Line-up for tonight on 18:17 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

We need a complete clear out of our central options. Johnson, Starmer, Hancock and Patel are all terrible for the level we're at.

My question was who then - not who not then!
Line-up for tonight on 18:20 - Feb 22 with 1794 viewsfactual_blue

Line-up for tonight on 18:13 - Feb 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Ursula von der Leyen

Line-up for tonight on 18:21 - Feb 22 with 1786 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Line-up for tonight on 18:20 - Feb 22 by factual_blue

Ursula von der Leyen

Good answer; but does not get you off the hook as she is not eligible!
Line-up for tonight on 18:22 - Feb 22 with 1780 viewsfactual_blue

Line-up for tonight on 18:16 - Feb 22 by MattinLondon

Johnson demands the ball but bizarrely runs away when it comes his way.

Login to get fewer ads

Line-up for tonight on 18:23 - Feb 22 with 1778 viewsfactual_blue

Line-up for tonight on 18:21 - Feb 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Good answer; but does not get you off the hook as she is not eligible!

Tom Scholar.

Line-up for tonight on 18:29 - Feb 22 with 1761 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Line-up for tonight on 18:23 - Feb 22 by factual_blue

Tom Scholar.

Quality acceptable, but you are failing to give an elected politician as our centre forward. I would prefer Harry Kane to be playing for ITFC against Hull but for obvious reasons he can not.
Line-up for tonight on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 1749 viewsFtnfwest

Line-up for tonight on 18:20 - Feb 22 by factual_blue

Ursula von der Leyen

Nah she left the German defence in a bit of a mess
Line-up for tonight on 19:00 - Feb 22 with 1689 viewsVic

Ban coming up for leaking the lineup?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Line-up for tonight on 19:01 - Feb 22 with 1686 viewsjeera

Line-up for tonight on 18:29 - Feb 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Quality acceptable, but you are failing to give an elected politician as our centre forward. I would prefer Harry Kane to be playing for ITFC against Hull but for obvious reasons he can not.

That doesn't work.

You're asking for people to nominate propositions who haven't been pushed forward into the public arena as opposed to those who have.

I cannot name you people who have never been given a chance because those opportunities have been blocked by association and cronyism.

Because I choose to give the gig to someone who isn't up to it doesn't mean there won't be thousands unheard of who could do a job better, and with honesty.

Don't you see?

You are assuming the only players who are capable are those who have been spoon fed to you. That's the problem surely.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 19:02]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Line-up for tonight on 19:04 - Feb 22 with 1674 viewsParky

Line-up for tonight on 18:22 - Feb 22 by factual_blue

It’s like watching Toto when the opposing team get in our penalty area.
Line-up for tonight on 19:09 - Feb 22 with 1656 viewsfactual_blue

Line-up for tonight on 19:04 - Feb 22 by Parky

It’s like watching Toto when the opposing team get in our penalty area.

..but with even less finesse.

Line-up for tonight on 19:09 - Feb 22 with 1652 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Line-up for tonight on 19:01 - Feb 22 by jeera

That doesn't work.

You're asking for people to nominate propositions who haven't been pushed forward into the public arena as opposed to those who have.

I cannot name you people who have never been given a chance because those opportunities have been blocked by association and cronyism.

Because I choose to give the gig to someone who isn't up to it doesn't mean there won't be thousands unheard of who could do a job better, and with honesty.

Don't you see?

You are assuming the only players who are capable are those who have been spoon fed to you. That's the problem surely.

Whow, I give up. It was simple really. Which politician who we could have elected at the last general election could have taken the place at centre forward at 7pm this evening. Simples.
Line-up for tonight on 19:10 - Feb 22 with 1648 viewsfactual_blue

That doesn't work.

Don't you see?

Why should I give him the satisfaction of giving the correct answer?

Line-up for tonight on 19:14 - Feb 22 with 1635 viewsjeera

Line-up for tonight on 19:09 - Feb 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Whow, I give up. It was simple really. Which politician who we could have elected at the last general election could have taken the place at centre forward at 7pm this evening. Simples.

No reason to give up.

Why don't you give it a shot?

It's like the whole Brexit thing isn't it, if it takes a little thought then it's all just too much.

Better to just shout out things like "Snowflake", or "Libtard" or come what may, than actually make an assessment to reach a conclusion of your own.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 19:14]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Line-up for tonight on 19:25 - Feb 22 with 1595 viewsArnoldMoorhen

That doesn't work.

Don't you see?

And also missing the point that it's all moot anyway, as the Prime Minister is decided by the ageing, slightly-xenophobic, Tory Party membership, and then rubber-stamped by the fixed First Past the Post system to give us all an illusion that we live in a democracy, rather than being governed by consent.

More than half of those who voted at the last General Election, voted against Boris. Millions more didn't bother because there was no point under the gerry-mandered boundaries of the constituency system.
Line-up for tonight on 19:27 - Feb 22 with 1589 viewsSwansea_Blue

Line-up for tonight on 19:09 - Feb 22 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Continuing the analogy and assuming 'centre forward' means PM, then if the question is which politician could feasibly have been in Boris' shoes as PM, then the answer is very few indeed. Not many on the shortlist had a chance. Stewart was the stand out competent one and didn't stand a chance.

If you're asking who Facters would prefer then then the list would probably be a bit longer.

If you're asking who would be better, then the list is almost limitless.

Line-up for tonight on 19:34 - Feb 22 with 1569 viewsSwansea_Blue

Line-up for tonight on 19:25 - Feb 22 by ArnoldMoorhen

And also missing the point that it's all moot anyway, as the Prime Minister is decided by the ageing, slightly-xenophobic, Tory Party membership, and then rubber-stamped by the fixed First Past the Post system to give us all an illusion that we live in a democracy, rather than being governed by consent.

More than half of those who voted at the last General Election, voted against Boris. Millions more didn't bother because there was no point under the gerry-mandered boundaries of the constituency system.

Can you remember the shortlist? We were pretty much fecked whoever got the gig.

Michael Gove
Matt Hancock
Mark Harper
Jeremy Hunt
Sajid Javid
Boris Johnson
Andrea Leadsom
Esther McVey
Dominic Raab
Rory Stewart

Line-up for tonight on 19:40 - Feb 22 with 1556 viewsjaykay

Line-up for tonight on 18:17 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

i think you realise there is only one central option in that group. 3 of them are so far right they wold be in the back row of block k of east of england stand if we were attcking the sir alfs end

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Line-up for tonight on 20:02 - Feb 22 with 1515 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Line-up for tonight on 19:14 - Feb 22 by jeera

No reason to give up.

Why don't you give it a shot?

It's like the whole Brexit thing isn't it, if it takes a little thought then it's all just too much.

Better to just shout out things like "Snowflake", or "Libtard" or come what may, than actually make an assessment to reach a conclusion of your own.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 19:14]

Now I am not such a permanency as you folk on social media, and certainly can not get as wound up as you seemingly do. In my defense though I have not used the term snowflake and to be perfectly honest have not a clue what libtard means.
Some of you jump to conclusions invariably incorrectly, and take far too seriously that which was originally meant as a 'bit of fun'. I thought factual_blues opener was just that; and what Brexit has to do with it is beyond me -
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024