Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23’s line up... 12:10 - Feb 23 with 1900 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

U23’s line up... on 12:12 - Feb 23 with 1852 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sickening to see those two in there ffs but good to see Nydam back of course

That team tells a thousand stories

Poll: If it were one or the other

U23’s line up... on 12:12 - Feb 23 with 1846 viewsGeorge03

Watch Jackson bag a hatrick while we play tonight with drinan up front.
U23’s line up... on 12:14 - Feb 23 with 1830 viewsSitfcB

U23’s line up... on 12:12 - Feb 23 by Metal_Hacker

Poor Lankester, in and out of the first team squad ffs.

COYB

U23’s line up... on 12:15 - Feb 23 with 1806 viewsMetal_Hacker

U23’s line up... on 12:14 - Feb 23 by SitfcB

Because obviously getting a first team call up and a 10 min run out every 8-9 games is going to help him

U23’s line up... on 12:16 - Feb 23 with 1792 viewsmo_itfc

U23’s line up... on 12:14 - Feb 23 by SitfcB

What's happened to Lankester?

He was such a promising prospect, seems to have drifted off a bit.

(Please don't give an answer around Lambert's poor management, we already know that...)

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

U23’s line up... on 12:17 - Feb 23 with 1773 viewsGeorge03

U23’s line up... on 12:16 - Feb 23 by mo_itfc

What's happened to Lankester?

He was such a promising prospect, seems to have drifted off a bit.

(Please don't give an answer around Lambert's poor management, we already know that...)

Since his back injury he’s not been the same.
U23’s line up... on 12:19 - Feb 23 with 1754 viewsDanTheMan

I enjoy how under every tweet the club does, the response is almost 100% negative.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

U23’s line up... on 12:22 - Feb 23 with 1716 viewsSomethingBlue

What a waste.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

U23’s line up... on 12:22 - Feb 23 with 1713 viewsGavTWTD

I'd watch that

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

U23’s line up... on 12:23 - Feb 23 with 1706 viewsSitfcB

U23’s line up... on 12:19 - Feb 23 by DanTheMan

I enjoy how under every tweet the club does, the response is almost 100% negative.

Apparently it’s fed back...

COYB

U23’s line up... on 12:42 - Feb 23 with 1535 viewsStokieBlue

4 of those players should be in Hull.

Lambert Out.

Absolute joker.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

U23’s line up... on 12:44 - Feb 23 with 1519 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well, 4 really. Dobra, Nolan, Lankester, Jackson should all be in the first team squad.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

U23’s line up... on 12:45 - Feb 23 with 1524 viewsTieDyedIn95

Sickening?

We have Jackson, who's wanted to leave for the better part of a year who's not happy being here, getting himself sent off and then Nolan, who complained because he wasn't picked and had to travel for a game playing in the reserves.

What have either of those two done since joining? We finished rock bottom of the Championship and were absolutely pathetic last season with these two regularly in the side. I am sorry but had the new manager come in and dropped them you would be celebrating it, they aren't good enough to play for Ipswich Town. The results and league standings don't lie. Lambert is an awful manager but Nolan has largely been awful for us and had no right to throw his dummy out over not being picked for the team, we teach that stuff to kids and Jackson's attitude has stunk for a while and he should have been sold to Barnsley back when we had the chance to cash in on the mistake.

The story this tells is a football club with a terrible, gutless owner, a manager who conned his way to the job here because of said terrible owner and a side of gutless, League One and Two players who should have never been signed by this football club.

Lets get real.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

U23’s line up... on 12:48 - Feb 23 with 1490 viewsStokieBlue

U23’s line up... on 12:45 - Feb 23 by TieDyedIn95

Sickening?

We have Jackson, who's wanted to leave for the better part of a year who's not happy being here, getting himself sent off and then Nolan, who complained because he wasn't picked and had to travel for a game playing in the reserves.

What have either of those two done since joining? We finished rock bottom of the Championship and were absolutely pathetic last season with these two regularly in the side. I am sorry but had the new manager come in and dropped them you would be celebrating it, they aren't good enough to play for Ipswich Town. The results and league standings don't lie. Lambert is an awful manager but Nolan has largely been awful for us and had no right to throw his dummy out over not being picked for the team, we teach that stuff to kids and Jackson's attitude has stunk for a while and he should have been sold to Barnsley back when we had the chance to cash in on the mistake.

The story this tells is a football club with a terrible, gutless owner, a manager who conned his way to the job here because of said terrible owner and a side of gutless, League One and Two players who should have never been signed by this football club.

Lets get real.

What a load of rubbish.

Jackson was very decent last season and this season he has consistently been misused by Lambert and played totally out of position. Nolan is very hot and cold but given Downes is suspended there is no way he shouldn't be in that squad.

He also definitely had a point when he made those comments to Lambert.

Focus your anger at where it's deserved.

SB
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 12:59]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

U23’s line up... on 12:50 - Feb 23 with 1453 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sickening?

Lets get real.

Here's Mr Aggressive again

Are people not supposed to have contrary views to your own ffs

Chill out

I' m not commenting on the whys and what fors , I'm simply highlighting the state this club is in with our own manager kicking two senior places into touch and getting into spats publicly calling them out and also JL in and out of the first team with no real run of things

I'm not even going to read the remainder of your post because you just wind so many up

Grow up ffs

U23’s line up... on 12:58 - Feb 23 with 1378 viewsMookamoo

How is playing Jackson in the u23s going to help Simpson and Zak Brown develop?

What is Lambert hoping to achieve? Is he expecting Jackson to say sorry and then get welcomed back into the fold, in which case he needs to bit fit.

It's just making a terrible decision even worse.
U23’s line up... on 13:12 - Feb 23 with 1279 viewsIllinoisblue

Sickening?

Lets get real.

What evidence do you have that Jackson’s attitude is so bad?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

U23’s line up... on 13:16 - Feb 23 with 1247 viewsGeorge03

U23’s line up... on 12:48 - Feb 23 by StokieBlue

What a load of rubbish.

Jackson was very decent last season and this season he has consistently been misused by Lambert and played totally out of position. Nolan is very hot and cold but given Downes is suspended there is no way he shouldn't be in that squad.

He also definitely had a point when he made those comments to Lambert.

Focus your anger at where it's deserved.

SB
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 12:59]

Exactly well said.
Jackson wanting to go was in reason. Last summer Ipswich didn’t offer him the wages he wanted, so of course if another club offers more, you are going to be interested.
Then come January you find your self banished to the u23, so of course you are going to want to move.

Nolan’s comments would have been in anger in the moment rather than being said with any meaning.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 13:16]
U23’s line up... on 13:19 - Feb 23 with 1208 viewshomer_123

U23’s line up... on 12:23 - Feb 23 by SitfcB

Apparently it’s fed back...

Not gonna be many fans when we are allowed the return either.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

U23’s line up... on 13:23 - Feb 23 with 1163 viewsBlueBadger

U23’s line up... on 13:12 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

We've got the word of the highly competent and truthful Paul Lambert, what more do you want?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

U23’s line up... on 13:24 - Feb 23 with 1167 viewschicoazul

U23’s line up... on 13:12 - Feb 23 by Illinoisblue

You me and all the seasoned TWTDers know exactly what this is about.
Jackson, Mings, Haynes, right back to Dalian. Always the same.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

U23’s line up... on 13:26 - Feb 23 with 1127 viewsfooters

U23’s line up... on 13:24 - Feb 23 by chicoazul

He'll be lazy as well, then.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

U23’s line up... on 13:27 - Feb 23 with 1115 viewschicoazul

U23’s line up... on 13:26 - Feb 23 by footers

And he drives a nice car too. Who does he think he is???

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

U23’s line up... on 13:29 - Feb 23 with 1099 viewsBlueBadger

U23’s line up... on 13:26 - Feb 23 by footers

Probably 'too big for his boots' as well, I suspect.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

U23’s line up... on 13:29 - Feb 23 with 1090 viewsBlueBadger

U23’s line up... on 13:24 - Feb 23 by chicoazul

Marcus Bent, Darren even got a little bit after he left..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024