Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? 09:58 - Feb 24 with 1968 viewsWeWereZombies

Would never happen, not only because Lennon would not be interested but also because Evans surely would be frightened of such a strong character. But Lennon would sort some of our squad out.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 09:59 - Feb 24 with 1953 viewsKeno

Imagine

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 09:59 - Feb 24 with 1950 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

But could Lennon get a tune out of them?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:00 - Feb 24 with 1934 viewsfooters

Not if Martov gets in the way.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:01 - Feb 24 with 1929 viewsFixed_It

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 09:59 - Feb 24 by Keno

Imagine

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:06 - Feb 24 with 1889 viewsBlueBlood90

Christ let's hope not!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:08 - Feb 24 with 1876 viewsKeno

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:01 - Feb 24 by Fixed_It

I think it would cause a Revolution

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:09 - Feb 24 with 1870 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:01 - Feb 24 by Fixed_It

Lennon?

Not sure all the fans would Come Together over that appointment. Because whilst we need Help we've had enough of a Helter Skelter ride. I've Got a Feeling we need major changes in the boardroom to get back on The Long and Winding Road to the top flight.

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:10 - Feb 24 with 1864 viewsWeWereZombies

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 09:59 - Feb 24 by You_Bloo_Right

But could Lennon get a tune out of them?

He would need to get Ellis Harrison back from Pompey and try to revive George McCartney's career.

Maybe Sir Keir Starrmer as CEO would help.

Login to get fewer ads

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:10 - Feb 24 with 1861 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:08 - Feb 24 by Keno

I think it would cause a Revolution

And even more Misery

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:13 - Feb 24 with 1851 viewsWeWereZombies

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:00 - Feb 24 by footers

Not if Martov gets in the way.

A February revolution?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:15 - Feb 24 with 1838 viewsfooters

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:13 - Feb 24 by WeWereZombies

A February revolution?

All aboard the Aurora.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:16 - Feb 24 with 1837 viewsKeno

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:10 - Feb 24 by WeWereZombies

He would need to get Ellis Harrison back from Pompey and try to revive George McCartney's career.

Maybe Sir Keir Starrmer as CEO would help.

or maybe get David Best back?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:19 - Feb 24 with 1828 viewsWeWereZombies

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:15 - Feb 24 by footers

All aboard the Aurora.

'In 1922, learning Martov was ill, Lenin asked Stalin to transfer funds to Berlin to contribute to Martov's medical care, but Stalin refused.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Martov

Surely at that point everyone should have realised that Stalin was a wrong 'un?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 1818 viewsBryanPlug

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 09:59 - Feb 24 by Keno

Imagine

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:22 - Feb 24 with 1814 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:26 - Feb 24 with 1792 viewsHipsterectomy

He was at Bolton as manager and was not a good manager

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:27 - Feb 24 with 1783 viewsKeno

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:22 - Feb 24 by BryanPlug

Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:31 - Feb 24 with 1769 viewsSteveDt

Well the Scottish premiership is equivalent to league one
Never mind Lambert to Celtic, what about if Evans appointed Lennon? on 10:37 - Feb 24 with 1754 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024