Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull 14:51 - Feb 24 with 2294 viewsHalifaxBlue

Has it been published? I had a boo around BBC Suffolk but couldn't find anything. Anyone have a link?

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 14:52 - Feb 24 with 2273 viewsPhilTWTD

The quotes are on the frontpage:

Lambert: Encouraging, a Step in the Right Direction 23rd Feb 2021 22:23
Town boss Paul Lambert felt his side’s display as they beat Hull City 1-0 at the KCOM Stadium was “encouraging”, reiterating his post-match comment from Saturday’s 0-0 home draw with Oxford United. 34

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 15:13 - Feb 24 with 2110 viewsHalifaxBlue

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 14:52 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

The quotes are on the frontpage:

Lambert: Encouraging, a Step in the Right Direction 23rd Feb 2021 22:23
Town boss Paul Lambert felt his side’s display as they beat Hull City 1-0 at the KCOM Stadium was “encouraging”, reiterating his post-match comment from Saturday’s 0-0 home draw with Oxford United. 34

Cheers Phil, I read this article but thought that it couldn't be it as it didn't seem that negative. Sounds like a bit of an overreaction from the lads at the Beeb.

Unless, of course, I am so used to his misery that this just seems totally expected to me.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 16:44 - Feb 24 with 1851 viewsFixed_It

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 15:13 - Feb 24 by HalifaxBlue

Cheers Phil, I read this article but thought that it couldn't be it as it didn't seem that negative. Sounds like a bit of an overreaction from the lads at the Beeb.

Unless, of course, I am so used to his misery that this just seems totally expected to me.

Try reading it in a Glaswegian accent. Sorted.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 18:42 - Feb 24 with 1626 viewsPhilTWTD

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 15:13 - Feb 24 by HalifaxBlue

I think it was probably the tone rather than what he said.
Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 18:43 - Feb 24 with 1618 viewsitfcjoe

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 18:42 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

I think it was probably the tone rather than what he said.

What’s your hunch for tomorrow’s meeting Phil?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:32 - Feb 24 with 1431 viewsPhilTWTD

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 18:43 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

What’s your hunch for tomorrow’s meeting Phil?

From the whispers I was hearing I was pretty sure that was going to be that, but last night may well prove to be Lambert's Swansea, in Paul Hurst terms.
Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:34 - Feb 24 with 1404 viewshype313

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:32 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

From the whispers I was hearing I was pretty sure that was going to be that, but last night may well prove to be Lambert's Swansea, in Paul Hurst terms.

It's a strange business model, surely you look at the whole picture rather than one game in isolation. Which leads me to believe that Evans is desperate not to cough up any compensation, and hope he can crawl his way to the end of the season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:43 - Feb 24 with 1358 viewsitfcjoe

So you aren’t sitting there primed ready to go with a story tomorrow and preparing yourself to go to a presser on Friday

Login to get fewer ads

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:51 - Feb 24 with 1315 viewskhurst_848

Can’t see how you can come out in public like that and survive
Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:55 - Feb 24 with 1293 viewsPhilTWTD

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:43 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

So you aren’t sitting there primed ready to go with a story tomorrow and preparing yourself to go to a presser on Friday

Not as it stands, no. Not ruling it out though.
Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:57 - Feb 24 with 1270 viewschrismakin

You'd think we'd beaten the Posh by 6 goals the way last night is looking to a few, and probably how Lambert will sell it to Evans

Hull had been on a dreadful run of form and over the past 15 games they are 13th in the form table with us in 14th. Hull haven't been a promotion chasing team for Months now, so we've basically just beaten a fellow midtable team again

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:59 - Feb 24 with 1256 viewsitfcjoe

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:55 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

Guess he deserves another few games after putting in our first decent performance of 2021....

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 20:02 - Feb 24 with 1202 viewsWicklowBlue

Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 19:55 - Feb 24 by PhilTWTD

To quote an ex-poster "Balls!"
Lambo's "miserable" BBC Interview post-Hull on 20:24 - Feb 24 with 1085 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I'd heard that tomorrow he was gone, now you're making me doubt it...

Can I just ask, is that a hunch or something you've heard?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 20:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024