Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when will he go ? 18:17 - Feb 24 with 2620 viewsHARRY10

This rather sums up the 'predictions' on here about Lambert's supposed imminent departure

when will he go ? on 18:25 - Feb 24 with 2227 viewsgtsb1966

You've changed your tune. Less than 24 hours ago you said he wasn't going anywhere.
when will he go ? on 18:27 - Feb 24 with 2223 viewsTieDyedIn95

First it was after those vital 3 games he didn't win....

Then it was after his meeting with Evans last week.......

Then it was after his meeting this week....

But it's also after the Bristol City CEO leads a US consortium to buy the club for 40million quid + debt .....

In short - it's all a load of fake news. There never was a 3 games to get it right, that was made up, these meetings he's had with Evans, nothings happening and there isn't a US consortium buying town, that's just fan fiction.

He's staying.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

when will he go ? on 18:30 - Feb 24 with 2187 viewsgtsb1966

when will he go ? on 18:27 - Feb 24 by TieDyedIn95

But it's also after the Bristol City CEO leads a US consortium to buy the club for 40million quid + debt .....

In short - it's all a load of fake news. There never was a 3 games to get it right, that was made up, these meetings he's had with Evans, nothings happening and there isn't a US consortium buying town, that's just fan fiction.

He's staying.

He won't be manager of this club in the summer.
when will he go ? on 18:32 - Feb 24 with 2167 viewsHARRY10

when will he go ? on 18:25 - Feb 24 by gtsb1966

You've changed your tune. Less than 24 hours ago you said he wasn't going anywhere.

eh ?

watch the sketch, it might explain the OP
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 18:34]
when will he go ? on 18:32 - Feb 24 with 2165 viewsPJH

when will he go ? on 18:30 - Feb 24 by gtsb1966

But luckily we should not be playing many games in the summer.
when will he go ? on 18:34 - Feb 24 with 2144 viewsTieDyedIn95

when will he go ? on 18:30 - Feb 24 by gtsb1966

Depends. I think Lambert was smart enough to get a silly contract for himself and has Evans completely up against the wall. He's done awfully went on national radio and basically told the world its Evans fault and he's still happily in post now, what else is it going to take, a Malky at Cardiff style incident to get him sacked?

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

when will he go ? on 18:35 - Feb 24 with 2132 viewsgtsb1966

when will he go ? on 18:32 - Feb 24 by PJH

But luckily we should not be playing many games in the summer.

. Can you imagine the season ticket take up if Lambert was guaranteed to be manager at the start of next season.
when will he go ? on 18:36 - Feb 24 with 2113 viewsLankHenners

He's staying.

No-one ever said there was a 3 game run he had to get through to stay (merely people suggesting it *should* spell the end if we went through it poorly), no-one knows when this meeting is happening or what will be discussed, and he may have bought more time after recent results, and the £40 million figure was obviously nonsense and no-one (bar some social media excitement) took it seriously, plus Phil and the EADT have not ruled out takeover interest but are unaware of anything happening imminently.

Other than that spot on.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

when will he go ? on 18:39 - Feb 24 with 2094 viewsHARRY10

when will he go ? on 18:35 - Feb 24 by gtsb1966

. Can you imagine the season ticket take up if Lambert was guaranteed to be manager at the start of next season.

it will depend on how things are then

meanwhile the sketch was merely a gentle laugh at the endless 'persons in the know' predictions on here - nothing more
when will he go ? on 19:36 - Feb 24 with 1942 viewsBlueBadger

Dunno why you're so chuffed, he's sh1t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

when will he go ? on 19:43 - Feb 24 with 1915 viewsHerbivore

when will he go ? on 19:36 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

Dunno why you're so chuffed, he's sh1t.

Harry sleeps under a Paul Lambert duvet cover.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

when will he go ? on 19:59 - Feb 24 with 1867 viewsBlueBadger

when will he go ? on 19:43 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

I bet the bit round his face makes noises like a packet of crisps when he folds it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

when will he go ? on 20:06 - Feb 24 with 1841 viewsHARRY10

when will he go ? on 19:43 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

not sure where I have ever posted I am pro Lambert
when will he go ? on 20:09 - Feb 24 with 1828 viewsChrisd

when will he go ? on 18:34 - Feb 24 by TieDyedIn95

Depends. I think Lambert was smart enough to get a silly contract for himself and has Evans completely up against the wall. He's done awfully went on national radio and basically told the world its Evans fault and he's still happily in post now, what else is it going to take, a Malky at Cardiff style incident to get him sacked?

He might have told the world, but the clever ones can see through his pretence. Just a pity our owner was one of the daft ones!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

when will he go ? on 20:18 - Feb 24 with 1786 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

His departure is long over due.

The fact that some people see any success in our current position is a sad indictment of how low we have sunk during his stewardship.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

when will he go ? on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 1778 viewschrismakin

when will he go ? on 20:18 - Feb 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

His departure is long over due.

The fact that some people see any success in our current position is a sad indictment of how low we have sunk during his stewardship.

what the performances do show however is that, as we all knew, we have a squad that managed will would do well at this level.

Lambert however is not that manager

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

when will he go ? on 20:46 - Feb 24 with 1725 viewsBlueBadger

when will he go ? on 20:06 - Feb 24 by HARRY10

not sure where I have ever posted I am pro Lambert

It's that whole thing where you only turn up all jolly when he secures a rare win, diss on anyone pointing out that he's sh1t and keep telling everyone that it's not his fault that he hasn't bothered to coach or motivate players and formulate tactics that suggest you might still have a bit of love for the old PR and free beers.

when will he go ? on 20:50 - Feb 24 with 1703 viewsblueconscience

Most people will renew regardless. They say they won’t until the time comes

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

when will he go ? on 21:04 - Feb 24 with 1676 viewsHARRY10

when will he go ? on 20:46 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

It's that whole thing where you only turn up all jolly when he secures a rare win, diss on anyone pointing out that he's sh1t and keep telling everyone that it's not his fault that he hasn't bothered to coach or motivate players and formulate tactics that suggest you might still have a bit of love for the old PR and free beers.

Nope

The OP is a joke at the expense of those who have constantly predicted a certain time/date when Lambert will be sacked... only to see that time/date passed.

The comments I have made, are towards those who are deluded enough to think that simply replacing the manager will sort things out. It hasn't worked 5 times so far, as the problems run much deeper than simply appointing another manager,

And if the clip has hit a sore point for some, then not before time.
when will he go ? on 21:08 - Feb 24 with 1651 viewschrismakin

when will he go ? on 21:04 - Feb 24 by HARRY10

Nope

The OP is a joke at the expense of those who have constantly predicted a certain time/date when Lambert will be sacked... only to see that time/date passed.

The comments I have made, are towards those who are deluded enough to think that simply replacing the manager will sort things out. It hasn't worked 5 times so far, as the problems run much deeper than simply appointing another manager,

And if the clip has hit a sore point for some, then not before time.

Actually at this level, having a competent manager and a decent squad will be enough, get into the championship and then the structure of the club needs to be looked at, you don't need a DOF etc in league 1.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

when will he go ? on 21:13 - Feb 24 with 1621 viewsChurchman

I don’t think ST take up matters to Evans. If it’s down to two or three thousand, so what? Just trim a little more fat from the running costs. As long as we look likely to keep away from the bottom four this year and next, that will do nicely for ME. And after that? Well worry about it then. Plans are for others.

If he had a shred of ambition for the club, it would be different. But post Keane the evidence is there for all to see.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 21:14]
when will he go ? on 19:21 - Mar 1 with 1376 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this has aged well.

when will he go ? on 19:36 - Mar 1 with 1335 viewsBlueBadger

He's staying.

Well, this also aged well.

when will he go ? on 19:36 - Mar 1 with 1324 viewsHerbivore

#prayforharry

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

when will he go ? on 19:38 - Mar 1 with 1315 viewsreusersfreekicks

He's staying.

Such wisdom, such bs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024