Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to be a meltdown on here today 11:30 - Feb 25 with 4013 viewsIpswich24

When.
1, There is no meeting
2, There is no Take over
3, ME continues backing PL

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:31 - Feb 25 with 2875 viewsitfcjoe

There is a meeting. But doubt, unless Lambert is sacked, anything will be announced afterwards

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:36 - Feb 25 with 2800 viewsSitfcB

Think it’s been over egged, it’s just a usual meeting between the two I reckon, don’t think we’ll even hear anything about it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:45 - Feb 25 with 2682 viewsWallingford_Boy

As others have said I don't think anyone is expecting anything from this meeting.

Other than the tight Peterborough defeat, the team top of the table who are beating everyone easily at the moment, we have kept clean sheets in every one of our other previous 4 games and not lost.

He is hardly going to sack him now!

RIP Sir Bobby

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:48 - Feb 25 with 2644 viewsitfc_tom

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:36 - Feb 25 by SitfcB

Think it’s been over egged, it’s just a usual meeting between the two I reckon, don’t think we’ll even hear anything about it.

I think we might here snippets, perhaps some snide remarks at tomorrow's presser (presuming Lambert takes it).
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:51 - Feb 25 with 2599 viewsParky

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:36 - Feb 25 by SitfcB

Was told prior to the Hull game, that the meeting would be the end for Lambert, and it was to discuss the pay-off.

At the time, I was also told that the decision had been made irrespective of the result.
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:52 - Feb 25 with 2586 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:51 - Feb 25 by Parky

Was told prior to the Hull game, that the meeting would be the end for Lambert, and it was to discuss the pay-off.

At the time, I was also told that the decision had been made irrespective of the result.

Yep. Had heard the same but taken with a pinch of salt.

Heard that it was pretty messy and could end in a court battle...
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:52 - Feb 25 with 2578 viewsitfcjoe

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:51 - Feb 25 by Parky

That's the outcome I was expecting, but with that win and Evans history for backing and backing and backing until no other option then I am not expecting it now

Could end up kicking off a bit re the structure of club comments etc so would never say never

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:55 - Feb 25 with 2525 viewsBlueBlood90

There will be a meeting but nothing will happen.

Everyone was so happy to draw 0-0 with Oxford and beat Hull (their worst performance of the season) so the last 10 games and two and a half years of rubbish suddenly doesn’t matter again.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Login to get fewer ads

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:57 - Feb 25 with 2494 viewsParky

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:52 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

That's the outcome I was expecting, but with that win and Evans history for backing and backing and backing until no other option then I am not expecting it now

Could end up kicking off a bit re the structure of club comments etc so would never say never

I guess we will soon find out. I have no reason to doubt the source I heard this information from; but Evans could have changed his mind of course.
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:58 - Feb 25 with 2500 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:52 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

Have u heard anything to suggest its changed Joe? People still sticking by word and saying it's the end etc...

Apparently the financial side is messy... not sure can say numbers on here, don't want to get Phil in trouble
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:04 - Feb 25 with 2402 viewshomer_123

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:55 - Feb 25 by BlueBlood90

There will be a meeting but nothing will happen.

Everyone was so happy to draw 0-0 with Oxford and beat Hull (their worst performance of the season) so the last 10 games and two and a half years of rubbish suddenly doesn’t matter again.

Everyone was so happy to draw 0-0 with Oxford

Who's everyone?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:04 - Feb 25 with 2393 viewsMetal_Hacker

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:58 - Feb 25 by abracaDOBRA_

Have u heard anything to suggest its changed Joe? People still sticking by word and saying it's the end etc...

Apparently the financial side is messy... not sure can say numbers on here, don't want to get Phil in trouble

Truth is again like the "takeover" , no-one knows

Easiest thing to do is let's see what happens within the next few hours - if anything

Poll: If it were one or the other

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:05 - Feb 25 with 2381 viewsParky

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:52 - Feb 25 by abracaDOBRA_

Yep. Had heard the same but taken with a pinch of salt.

Heard that it was pretty messy and could end in a court battle...

Yup, heard the same thing about the numbers. Lambert has previous with taking clubs to court over settlement figures as well.

I would guess court to be the likely outcome for when Lambert departs. (Still slightly confident it will be today).
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:05 - Feb 25 with 2367 viewsitfcjoe

It's all gone quiet to be fair, guess we'll see!

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:07 - Feb 25 with 2329 viewsIP4_Blue

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:05 - Feb 25 by Parky

Yup, heard the same thing about the numbers. Lambert has previous with taking clubs to court over settlement figures as well.

I would guess court to be the likely outcome for when Lambert departs. (Still slightly confident it will be today).

Fingers crossed your right!!
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:08 - Feb 25 with 2332 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Me too, although will say it quietly.

Tbf, from the numbers ive heard, Evans is trying to get rid of him on the cheap (less than half of the original figure) so can see why PL would take him to court.

I'm glad you've heard the same, as thought id been fed duf info!
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:09 - Feb 25 with 2310 viewsSitfcB

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:05 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

It's all gone quiet to be fair, guess we'll see!

To be fair it’s gone quiet from the fans as well after the win Tuesday.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:09 - Feb 25 with 2300 viewsElderGrizzly

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 11:31 - Feb 25 by itfcjoe

There is a meeting. But doubt, unless Lambert is sacked, anything will be announced afterwards

There will be a picture of them, two thumbs up, both wearing an Ipswich tracksuit
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:11 - Feb 25 with 2264 viewsitfcjoe

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:09 - Feb 25 by SitfcB

To be fair it’s gone quiet from the fans as well after the win Tuesday.

Evans apparently doesn't listen to the fans so may be a good thing...!

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:14 - Feb 25 with 2210 viewsKeno

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:09 - Feb 25 by ElderGrizzly

There will be a picture of them, two thumbs up, both wearing an Ipswich tracksuit

a bit like

If only there was some nerdy graphics guy with some some time to doctor that poster .......
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 12:15]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:15 - Feb 25 with 2186 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:16 - Feb 25 with 2148 viewsDanTheMan

Ipswich makes the wrong decisions all the time so I'm expecting him to get more backing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:25 - Feb 25 with 2013 viewsWeWereZombies

Can you be 'slightly confident'? Surely confidence is something you either have or you do not have (this is a statement and not a question so, please, no uplift of vocal tone when you read the last few words - and no need for a question mark!) It sounds as if you are mainly doubtful to me.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:27 - Feb 25 with 1983 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:25 - Feb 25 by WeWereZombies

Can you be 'slightly confident'? Surely confidence is something you either have or you do not have (this is a statement and not a question so, please, no uplift of vocal tone when you read the last few words - and no need for a question mark!) It sounds as if you are mainly doubtful to me.

Id say he is the same as me, that he was confident prior to Tuesday that would be that, but you don't know how much a win can change things tbf. Especially with Evans as owner.
Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:28 - Feb 25 with 1964 viewsWeWereZombies

Going to be a meltdown on here today on 12:27 - Feb 25 by abracaDOBRA_

Id say he is the same as me, that he was confident prior to Tuesday that would be that, but you don't know how much a win can change things tbf. Especially with Evans as owner.

So, by your own admission, you are no longer confident.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024