Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans 13:26 - Feb 25 with 592 viewsWeWereZombies

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:27 - Feb 25 with 561 viewsBlueWorldOrder

So why do you think this deal isn't happening then? Most seem to think it will, even the Telegraph.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:30 - Feb 25 with 521 viewsSpruceMoose

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:27 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

So why do you think this deal isn't happening then? Most seem to think it will, even the Telegraph.

Not seen that Telegraph link. Care to provide?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:30 - Feb 25 with 528 viewshomer_123

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:27 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

No one is saying it 'isn't' going to happen.

I think you'll find people are simply cautious and are suggesting that we should not put too much stock in Twitter and Facebook.

There's a subtle difference.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 13:32]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:30 - Feb 25 with 517 viewsBlueBadger

No mention of Phil on this list. Told you my ITK info was good.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 13:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:31 - Feb 25 with 505 viewsSpruceMoose

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:30 - Feb 25 by homer_123

I think you'll find people are simply cautious and are suggesting that we should not put too much stock in Twitter and Facebook.

This.

Some folk are acting like we've already been sold. They also don't seem to be putting much thought into who might be buying us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I understand that MooseCorp will be funding Phil's buyout? (n/t) on 13:33 - Feb 25 with 485 viewsBlueBadger

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:31 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

This.

Some folk are acting like we've already been sold. They also don't seem to be putting much thought into who might be buying us.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 13:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:34 - Feb 25 with 468 viewsfooters

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:31 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

This.

Are you saying that being bought by a venture capitalist may not be A Very Good Thing?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:34 - Feb 25 with 467 viewsmo_itfc

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:30 - Feb 25 by homer_123

I think it's easy to get carried away with the rumours, mostly because I think we all want new owners!

I wish I could be as hopeful as others are... but after being a town fan for 3 decades, all my hope has pretty much gone! I don't expect good things for town anymore...

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Login to get fewer ads

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:35 - Feb 25 with 455 viewsDanTheMan

No, the guy from the Telegraph said he'd heard rumours that something was going on. Not that it was definitely happening.

That lines up roughly with what Phil has said.

Nobody has had any specifics.

Think you need to calm down a little. Not saying it's not happening, but we just don't know.

Hell look at Derby, there's something definitely going on there but that's taking months and months.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:37 - Feb 25 with 437 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:38 - Feb 25 with 426 viewsfooters

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:37 - Feb 25 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Only one very angry person is saying that, to my knowledge. The rest of us cynical bunch are just amused how excited so many of you seem to be over such flimsy evidence on social media.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:40 - Feb 25 with 416 viewsWeWereZombies

Have I said a deal won't happen? I think Marcus Evans will have to give up his involvement with Ipswich Town at some point - but I wouldn't be surprised if his secretive nature allowed some element of control from beyond the grave.

Re; The Daily Telegraph
'On 17 February 2015, Peter Oborne [Chief Political Commentator] resigned from The Daily Telegraph. In a letter posted to the online news website, openDemocracy, Oborne criticised his former employer for the allegedly unscrupulous relationship between their editorial and commercial arms. Specifically, Oborne outlined how the paper would suppress negative stories and drop investigations into the HSBC bank, a major source of their advertising revenue, which, in his opinion, compromised their journalistic integrity calling it a "form of fraud on its readers". He also alleged that The Telegraph's coverage of stories relating to British supermarket chain Tesco, shipping company Cunard and the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong had been influenced by commercial considerations'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Oborne#Resignation_from_The_Daily_Telegraph

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:43 - Feb 25 with 395 viewshomer_123

Most unrealistic candidates to buy out Marcus Evans on 13:34 - Feb 25 by footers

Are you saying that being bought by a venture capitalist may not be A Very Good Thing?

It's a very very good thing! ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:45 - Feb 25 with 386 viewsWeWereZombies

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:30 - Feb 25 by BlueBadger

No mention of Phil on this list. Told you my ITK info was good.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2021 13:31]

Although, judging by the poll as it stands, he will be in for some stiff competition from Whitton United.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024