Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it 16:22 - Feb 25 with 695 viewsitfcpaul

So where next for him?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 16:23 - Feb 25 with 681 viewshomer_123

He's got a job to do here.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 16:26 - Feb 25 with 665 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 16:23 - Feb 25 by homer_123

Thats actually quite telling. I expect Evans to come out and back him soon then but does that also put the breaks on the idea of takeover? Maybe Evans hasn't sacked him because he still feels he can do a job here and nothing to do with passing the problem onto the new owners?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 16:28 - Feb 25 with 643 viewshomer_123

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 16:26 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

Thats actually quite telling. I expect Evans to come out and back him soon then but does that also put the breaks on the idea of takeover? Maybe Evans hasn't sacked him because he still feels he can do a job here and nothing to do with passing the problem onto the new owners?

I was being facetious.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 17:05 - Feb 25 with 531 viewsDeano69

For everyones information, I too have ruled myself out of the Celtic Job
Thank You

(I was probably more likely to get it than PL)

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 17:18 - Feb 25 with 484 viewspointofblue

It’s more likely that we’d sack Lambert and hire Lennon!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 17:30 - Feb 25 with 449 viewsmonty_radio

Mentions that he doesn't want to tarnish his reputation there, and that, if he went back, it would be as a fan. Sounds like, whatever hyperbole he uses for our captive consumption, that he is mindful that of no longer backing himself to rise to such a challenge.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 18:11 - Feb 25 with 384 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 16:23 - Feb 25 by homer_123

When's he planning on starting?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 378 viewsmrshallisfit

Cleaning his desk out will only take an afternoon.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert rules himself out of the Celtic job!!!Probably wouldnt have got it on 18:21 - Feb 25 with 361 viewsmrshallisfit

Probably....!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024