Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers 20:46 - Feb 25 with 2564 viewsstickymockwell

Sign my friend’s 10 yo daughter’s petition.
It will make her day if she gets to her 100 target and it’s a very worthwhile cause.
Thank you
https://www.change.org/p/the-government-stop-using-non-recyclable-plastics?redir

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:50 - Feb 25 with 1451 viewsm14_blue

Consider it done
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:53 - Feb 25 with 1430 viewsLord_Lucan

I had to disable my ad blocker!

Where's my soap range?

Hope you are well by the way.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:55 - Feb 25 with 1420 viewsstickymockwell

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:53 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Where's my soap range?

It’s there when ever you want it.
Lambert out soap?
I’m lockdown fatigued to the max. How about you?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:56 - Feb 25 with 1414 viewsoldbluey

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:53 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

Where's my soap range?

Just signed it.

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:57 - Feb 25 with 1401 viewsWicklowBlue

Done... Completely behind this. We recycle absolutely everything we can whether it is normal household waste or other items. In fact we've got to the point that our recycling wheelie bin is heavier than our general waste one. As an aside recent lynx cans state they are infinitely recyclable.

Anything that's needs discarding we try to recycle. Our polythene greenhouse got destroyed due to a storm so brought the bits down to the local recycling centre.

Would love to figure out how to recycle plastic toys, mattresses, furniture etc along with more recycling centres accepting polystyrene. But this is Ireland maybe different in the UK?
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:57 - Feb 25 with 1400 viewsjeera

Happily.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:58 - Feb 25 with 1400 viewsLord_Lucan

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:55 - Feb 25 by stickymockwell

It’s there when ever you want it.
Lambert out soap?
I’m lockdown fatigued to the max. How about you?

I really enjoyed Lockdown 1 but Lockdown 3 is starting to grate.

We were going to look at a range including hard shampoo and stuff but then you said you were too busy with you know what.

When you are ready tell me and we can have a meeting.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:58 - Feb 25 with 1396 viewsKropotkin123

Done. Good luck to her.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:01 - Feb 25 with 1381 viewsstickymockwell

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:58 - Feb 25 by Lord_Lucan

I really enjoyed Lockdown 1 but Lockdown 3 is starting to grate.

We were going to look at a range including hard shampoo and stuff but then you said you were too busy with you know what.

When you are ready tell me and we can have a meeting.

The shampoo bars are really going.
Email me.

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:13 - Feb 25 with 1351 viewsBasuco

Done
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:13 - Feb 25 with 1351 viewsWeWereZombies

Done

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:21 - Feb 25 with 1322 viewsJ2BLUE

Signed.

Well done Isobel. Very impressive stuff for a 10 year old.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:21 - Feb 25 with 1321 viewsNewcyBlue

Done. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:23 - Feb 25 with 1307 viewsstickymockwell

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:21 - Feb 25 by NewcyBlue

Done. Hope all is well with you and your family.

We doing great cheers Newcy just very very bored!
Same to you and yours!

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:24 - Feb 25 with 1306 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

done
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:25 - Feb 25 with 1300 viewsPJH

Done (I think)
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:26 - Feb 25 with 1294 viewsSeablu

I hoped it was another Lambert out petition.
I want to wash that man right out of my hair..
Worthy cause nonetheless, signed.
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:32 - Feb 25 with 1269 viewsADStephenson

Also done. Very worthy cause.

www.adstephenson.com

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:33 - Feb 25 with 1264 viewsDarth_Koont

Done.

Tell her from me (despite being just an anonymous bloke on a football forum) that she’s doing a very important thing for people, the planet and animals and she should keep up the great work!

Pronouns: He/Him

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:36 - Feb 25 with 1252 viewsjeera

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:25 - Feb 25 by PJH

Done (I think)

Click on the email to confirm and then you are done.

Tch, you kids nowadays.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:41 - Feb 25 with 1236 viewsvapour_trail

Alright sticky, all done, nice work from young mockers.

Hope you’re well mate.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:42 - Feb 25 with 1234 viewsPJH

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:36 - Feb 25 by jeera

Click on the email to confirm and then you are done.

Tch, you kids nowadays.

Yes thanks done that now.

It said something about Twitter and Facebook or something-I think that I have heard of them.

Did not need them in 1961/62.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 7:57]
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:44 - Feb 25 with 1227 viewsSwailsey

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:41 - Feb 25 by vapour_trail

Alright sticky, all done, nice work from young mockers.

Hope you’re well mate.

Done :)

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Done on 21:45 - Feb 25 with 1223 viewsunstableblue

Great work from you friend's daughter

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:52 - Feb 25 with 1197 viewsChurchman

Done. Well done your friend’s daughter. A very worthy cause
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024