Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... 08:56 - Feb 26 with 2944 viewsitfcjoe

....not saying it's conclusive he is staying, but he is there at the moment...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:57 - Feb 26 with 2385 viewsWallingford_Boy

4 clean sheets in 5 games.

Only 1 defeat in that time (narrow loss away at league leaders).

He ain't going anywhere right now.

RIP Sir Bobby

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:57 - Feb 26 with 2396 viewsElderGrizzly

Can’t imagine he is the sort to say goodbye either?
Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:58 - Feb 26 with 2351 viewsStuartBrett8

Saying goodbye?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:58 - Feb 26 with 2294 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:57 - Feb 26 by Wallingford_Boy

2.5 years of failure and one win in 1 against top 8?

He deserved the sack long ago and still does...

...but I agree that ME won't make this decision at the moment.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:59 - Feb 26 with 2292 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Packing his things?
Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:00 - Feb 26 with 2240 viewshype313

Quite early for him? Gathering his belongings?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:00 - Feb 26 with 2227 viewsHerbivore

Balls.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:01 - Feb 26 with 2168 viewsSitfcB

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:00 - Feb 26 by hype313

Quite early for him? Gathering his belongings?

Press conference usually about now.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:01 - Feb 26 with 2149 viewshype313

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:01 - Feb 26 by SitfcB

Press conference usually about now.

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:02 - Feb 26 with 2137 viewschrismakin

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:57 - Feb 26 by Wallingford_Boy

You're right let's just forget the last 2.5 years

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:02 - Feb 26 with 2120 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 08:57 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

Can’t imagine he is the sort to say goodbye either?

What does that picture prove? Are one of those cars his?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:03 - Feb 26 with 2064 viewshype313

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:02 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Don't know, but one things for sure, they could all do with a wash.

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:04 - Feb 26 with 2012 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:03 - Feb 26 by hype313

Don't know, but one things for sure, they could all do with a wash.

More neglect by Evans.

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:04 - Feb 26 with 2002 viewsHerbivore

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:02 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yes, the one with the numberplate C3LT1C.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:05 - Feb 26 with 1953 viewsMetal_Hacker

Redecorating his office for the next 10 year stint

Poll: If it were one or the other

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:07 - Feb 26 with 1886 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:04 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

More neglect by Evans.

It's ok, I've just seen ME heading out with a sponge and a bucket of hot soapy water to give his employees cars a clean. Just as any good club owner should do.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 9:08]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:11 - Feb 26 with 1760 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:04 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

Yes, the one with the numberplate C3LT1C.

I thought it was D0R1 M5ND

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:13 - Feb 26 with 1661 viewsNthQldITFC

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:11 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

I thought it was D0R1 M5ND

B19JOB5

He's chieftain of the Nac Mac Feegles too.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:18 - Feb 26 with 1529 viewsPinewoodblue

My guess is he has agreed to leave at the end of the season but that the payment he receives will be based on what happens between now and then. Effectively a big financial incentive to get us promoted.

No problem with that.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:20 - Feb 26 with 1473 viewsStokieBlue

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:18 - Feb 26 by Pinewoodblue

My guess is he has agreed to leave at the end of the season but that the payment he receives will be based on what happens between now and then. Effectively a big financial incentive to get us promoted.

No problem with that.

No problem with it except it virtually guarantees another season in League 1 because the evidence of all the rest of his tenure points to the fact that he won't get us promoted. He's already on a massive wedge, I'm not sure any financial incentive is going to change things.

He needs to go now.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:20 - Feb 26 with 1461 viewsBluefish

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:18 - Feb 26 by Pinewoodblue

No problem with that.

If he got us up by a miracle we would be stuck with him for at least a year after that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:22 - Feb 26 with 1388 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No problem with that.

He's a multimillionaire on a big whack anyway.

Keeping on a manager you think isn't right/good enough would be madness. If you're going to get rid, get rid. If you're backing him, back him. This half way house thing makes no sense.

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:25 - Feb 26 with 1286 viewsBryanPlug

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:13 - Feb 26 by NthQldITFC

B19JOB5

He's chieftain of the Nac Mac Feegles too.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:30 - Feb 26 with 1108 viewsKeno

when you say "currently' are you hinting at something or am I being a tad over optimistic?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:31 - Feb 26 with 1107 viewslazyblue

Paul Lambert is at the training ground currently.... on 09:20 - Feb 26 by Bluefish

If he got us up by a miracle we would be stuck with him for at least a year after that

If he got us up out of this mess then fair play, he would deserve it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024