Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) 09:03 - Feb 26 with 884 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 09:10 - Feb 26 with 830 viewsBlueandTruesince82

TBF I have seen nothing on his Twitter so not sure where this is even comming from?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 09:13 - Feb 26 with 785 viewsBryanPlug

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 09:10 - Feb 26 by BlueandTruesince82

TBF I have seen nothing on his Twitter so not sure where this is even comming from?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 09:37 - Feb 26 with 705 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 09:13 - Feb 26 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

He broke new of his imminent sacking about 6 months ago, probably doesn’t feel the need to tweet it again....
Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 10:43 - Feb 26 with 604 viewsSwansea_Blue

It never does. Social media and message boards (sorry Phil!) aren't exactly known as the most reliable place to get news from.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 11:56 - Feb 26 with 542 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 10:43 - Feb 26 by Swansea_Blue

It never does. Social media and message boards (sorry Phil!) aren't exactly known as the most reliable place to get news from.

I agree. We have been lied to about a lot of things in recent weeks. 3 games to make it right, training ground fire, Lambert leaving this week, and a US takeover that I am now convinced Evans created himself to cover for all the bad stuff going on.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 26 with 526 viewsHerbivore

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 11:56 - Feb 26 by BlueWorldOrder

I agree. We have been lied to about a lot of things in recent weeks. 3 games to make it right, training ground fire, Lambert leaving this week, and a US takeover that I am now convinced Evans created himself to cover for all the bad stuff going on.

You haven't been lied to, you've failed to sufficiently scrutinise evidence.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:05 - Feb 26 with 521 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

Well it was widely bounded about on here and by the EADT that he had 3 games to save his job. Who made that up and why?

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:09 - Feb 26 with 496 viewsSwansea_Blue

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:01 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

Hmmm. You expect us to believe that? You've literally got a red flag as an avatar Mr Evans. There's no fooling me

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

To wind you up? (n/t) on 12:10 - Feb 26 with 489 viewsBloots

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:05 - Feb 26 by BlueWorldOrder

Well it was widely bounded about on here and by the EADT that he had 3 games to save his job. Who made that up and why?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:12 - Feb 26 with 473 viewsHerbivore

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:05 - Feb 26 by BlueWorldOrder

I don't remember the EADT coming out and saying that he had three games to save his job, but I may have missed that.

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:13 - Feb 26 with 464 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:12 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

I don't remember the EADT coming out and saying that he had three games to save his job, but I may have missed that.

Then where did that come from? It was widely taken as fact everywhere. Must have come from somewhere. The same people who made up this takeover stuff?

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:13 - Feb 26 with 463 viewsBLUEBEAT

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:12 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

What 3 games, though....?

Poll: W or W

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:14 - Feb 26 with 459 viewseireblue

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 11:56 - Feb 26 by BlueWorldOrder

What bad stuff?
Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:15 - Feb 26 with 450 viewsHerbivore

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:13 - Feb 26 by BlueWorldOrder

Then where did that come from? It was widely taken as fact everywhere. Must have come from somewhere. The same people who made up this takeover stuff?

You choosing to believe something doesn't mean it's a fact, mate.

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:17 - Feb 26 with 441 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Least we know that ITK doesnt know all (n/t) on 12:15 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

You choosing to believe something doesn't mean it's a fact, mate.

I never said it was. Why are you attacking me? I didn't make it up. Someone did though. Who and why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024