Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while 10:03 - Feb 26 with 1079 viewsElderGrizzly

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:16 - Feb 26 with 995 viewsSwansea_Blue

Conspiracy theories are supposed to put you off something aren't they? Time travel would be awesome, I'd be pumping the vaccine into my eyeballs if I had a chance at that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:18 - Feb 26 with 983 viewsElderGrizzly

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:16 - Feb 26 by Swansea_Blue

Conspiracy theories are supposed to put you off something aren't they? Time travel would be awesome, I'd be pumping the vaccine into my eyeballs if I had a chance at that.

Edit: She 'professes' to be a historian, not that she is a professor...

Still, go back in time and opportunity for her as an anti-vaxxer to remove Bill Gates. Missed opportunity
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 10:22]
Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:20 - Feb 26 with 961 viewsDanTheMan

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:18 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

Edit: She 'professes' to be a historian, not that she is a professor...

Still, go back in time and opportunity for her as an anti-vaxxer to remove Bill Gates. Missed opportunity
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 10:22]

Is she? I just looked her up (never heard of her) and she's got a doctorate in English Lit, so not sure how she's managed that.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:21 - Feb 26 with 956 viewsPendejo

And when I'm pished in a restaurant I often claim I could have played for Tattingstone first team... Doesn't mean it's true.

Being Manhattan perhaps said individual "Apple" employer had indulged in too much white powder as an Aperitif?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:21 - Feb 26 with 952 viewswkj

It seems weird, but this ship always ends up being massively believed - see Flat Earth and Trump Voting.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:21 - Feb 26 with 948 viewsElderGrizzly

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:20 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

Is she? I just looked her up (never heard of her) and she's got a doctorate in English Lit, so not sure how she's managed that.

Sorry, she professes to be a "historian", not a professor. My mistake
Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:27 - Feb 26 with 929 viewsBlueBadger

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:21 - Feb 26 by wkj

It seems weird, but this ship always ends up being massively believed - see Flat Earth and Trump Voting.

And Brexit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:30 - Feb 26 with 913 viewsSwansea_Blue

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:27 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

And Brexit.

And #100points100goalsHMSPissTheLeague

Login to get fewer ads

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:30 - Feb 26 with 911 viewsBlueBadger

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:21 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

Sorry, she professes to be a "historian", not a professor. My mistake

This makes her whole 'vaccines make you travel in time' thing even weirder. Imagine being a historian being offered the opportunity to see actual history first hand and TURNING IT DOWN.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:37 - Feb 26 with 880 viewsSteve_M

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:20 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

You missed this story, it's a testament to the power of historical research and understanding:

https://www.thecut.com/2019/05/naomi-wolf-interview-book-error-bbc-interview.htm

She then doubled down on this and now:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:40 - Feb 26 with 867 viewsElderGrizzly

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:37 - Feb 26 by Steve_M

You missed this story, it's a testament to the power of historical research and understanding:

https://www.thecut.com/2019/05/naomi-wolf-interview-book-error-bbc-interview.htm

If the "Fat Emperor" was promoting her, the GBD link is no surprise.

Worth reading up on the Fat Emperor background too. Another one who has jumped on the anti-lockdown, anti-mask brigade with no medical experience
Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:41 - Feb 26 with 865 viewsChurchman

Time travel? Yes please!

For starters I’d begin with a few Ipswich Town games in the where we won and played well and the final game of the 61/62 season. Hitler’s bunker next followed by Nelson’s ship at the Battle of the Nile when the French flagship Orient blew up. On to the Great fire of London then tea and custard creams with Henry 8th.

That’s the vaccine for me!
Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:44 - Feb 26 with 858 viewsBLUEBEAT

...patticles...

Poll: W or W

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:55 - Feb 26 with 834 viewsCoachRob

The AIER certainly has an amazing collection of cranks. I believe Hugh Pym (BBC Health Editor and graduate in neoclassical economics) forwarded The Great Barrington Declaration as something to legitimately debate.

Maybe Dr. Wolf will show Arthur Eddington to be wrong in an upcoming paper :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_of_time
Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:03 - Feb 26 with 810 viewsDanTheMan

Oh I actually do remember that now, didn't put them together.

This is why you leave trained historians to actually study history. Always amazes me when people with no background in the subject come strolling in to write pop-history and get things completely wrong.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:04 - Feb 26 with 806 viewsWeWereZombies

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:41 - Feb 26 by Churchman

Time travel? Yes please!

For starters I’d begin with a few Ipswich Town games in the where we won and played well and the final game of the 61/62 season. Hitler’s bunker next followed by Nelson’s ship at the Battle of the Nile when the French flagship Orient blew up. On to the Great fire of London then tea and custard creams with Henry 8th.

That’s the vaccine for me!

I'd go back to the Battle of Trafalgar when Hardy refused to kiss Nelson so the Admiral turned to cabin boy Facters and said 'You'll do'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:06 - Feb 26 with 797 viewsfactual_blue

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:04 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

I'd go back to the Battle of Trafalgar when Hardy refused to kiss Nelson so the Admiral turned to cabin boy Facters and said 'You'll do'...

I haven't washed my face since.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:38 - Feb 26 with 755 viewsSwansea_Blue

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 10:40 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

If the "Fat Emperor" was promoting her, the GBD link is no surprise.

Worth reading up on the Fat Emperor background too. Another one who has jumped on the anti-lockdown, anti-mask brigade with no medical experience

I'm not quite sure what's going on here as I'm not down with the cool kids on Twitter like some of you guys, but she seems like a bit of a headcase. To put it mildly.

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:45 - Feb 26 with 736 viewsBlueBadger

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:03 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

Oh I actually do remember that now, didn't put them together.

This is why you leave trained historians to actually study history. Always amazes me when people with no background in the subject come strolling in to write pop-history and get things completely wrong.

People with no training or knowledge getting it wrong, you say?

https://www.newstatesman.com/books/2014/11/one-man-who-made-history-another-who-

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:56 - Feb 26 with 720 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 11:45 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

People with no training or knowledge getting it wrong, you say?

https://www.newstatesman.com/books/2014/11/one-man-who-made-history-another-who-

That might be one of my favourite reviews ever :-)

Also, time-travelling vaccine? HELL YES sign me up right now!
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 11:57]
Best ant-vax conspiracy i've seen for a while on 12:02 - Feb 26 with 700 viewsGiant_Midget

"Apple employee", the weird technician in the Apple store who isn't allowed out the front of store because he scares away the customers, he browses questionable areas of the internet on his lunch break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024