Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, essentially we're back to square one 12:37 - Feb 26 with 693 viewshype313

Lambert still in charge for the foreseeable, claims he had those 3 games appear to be wide of the mark, Evans happens to be comfortable with the situation, even though all around him it's burning, basically, at worst, he and Lambert have different ideas on how the club should be run.

All quite depressing really, ST renewal time will be interesting.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So, essentially we're back to square one on 12:50 - Feb 26 with 635 viewsJ2BLUE

ST time will see Lambert's reign go one way or the other. If he has failed to get us promoted then he'll be sacked and Evans will give us an in house interview about his plans for the future, still being committed etc and most will swallow it.

Depressing time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So, essentially we're back to square one on 12:54 - Feb 26 with 618 viewshype313

So, essentially we're back to square one on 12:50 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

ST time will see Lambert's reign go one way or the other. If he has failed to get us promoted then he'll be sacked and Evans will give us an in house interview about his plans for the future, still being committed etc and most will swallow it.

Depressing time.

Problem is, say we do fluke promotion, Lambert has essentially killed off any good will with the fans, we could be in this bizarre situation where we are promoted, whilst the fanbase are still anti Lambert.

I say this, but I would eat a Desperate Dan sized humble pie if we got promoted.

So, essentially we're back to square one on 12:57 - Feb 26 with 596 viewshoppy

So, essentially we're back to square one on 12:54 - Feb 26 by hype313

Problem is, say we do fluke promotion, Lambert has essentially killed off any good will with the fans, we could be in this bizarre situation where we are promoted, whilst the fanbase are still anti Lambert.

I say this, but I would eat a Desperate Dan sized humble pie if we got promoted.

I'd eat your pie as well as my own if that happened.

I'm sure a bit more wouldn't cause too much harm!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:01 - Feb 26 with 560 viewshype313

So, essentially we're back to square one on 12:57 - Feb 26 by hoppy

I'd eat your pie as well as my own if that happened.

I'm sure a bit more wouldn't cause too much harm!

Nothing wrong with a BMI of 90 is there?

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:03 - Feb 26 with 551 viewsDubtractor

I foresee an absolute worst case scenario as follows...

We scrape into the playoffs, but don't won them. ME sees the play off qualification as evidence of improvement, and we get to repeat the whole charade next season.

Yay.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:04 - Feb 26 with 535 viewshype313

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:03 - Feb 26 by Dubtractor

We scrape into the playoffs, but don't won them. ME sees the play off qualification as evidence of improvement, and we get to repeat the whole charade next season.

Yay.

I think the ST sales, or lack of, would put pay to another year of Lambert.

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:05 - Feb 26 with 531 viewshoppy

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:03 - Feb 26 by Dubtractor

Yay.

Unfortunately, that's probably very accurate, apart from the scraping into the playoffs bit. That's definitely not happening.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:12 - Feb 26 with 495 viewshomer_123

We never moved from square one.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:53 - Feb 26 with 451 viewsNthQldITFC

It would complete an irony circuit to see the North Stand booing promotion two years after cheering relegation with the same manager 'in charge'.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:57 - Feb 26 with 428 viewsdirtyboy

So, essentially we're back to square one on 13:53 - Feb 26 by NthQldITFC

It would complete an irony circuit to see the North Stand booing promotion two years after cheering relegation with the same manager 'in charge'.

Whilst not a fan of Lambert, if we got promoted, it would be more befitting of the players to have our cheering in spite of being managed by Lambert.

But I can see what you're saying, it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possiblity to have that happen.

I'll f*****g happy clap myself to oblivion if we promoted though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024