Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening? 14:36 - Feb 26 with 438 viewsmo_itfc

Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening? on 14:37 - Feb 26 with 412 viewsSpruceMoose

I'll believe it when the SOLD sign goes up. Even if it's in the works, a lot can happen in the meantime!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening? on 14:37 - Feb 26 with 408 viewsChrisabian

Zero doubt at all now. Fantastic news.
Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening? on 14:39 - Feb 26 with 377 viewsmo_itfc

Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening? on 14:37 - Feb 26 by Chrisabian

Zero doubt at all now. Fantastic news.

I still have a bit of doubt...

But I'm excited!!
They better not ruin this for us!!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024