Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this is true - then in reality should be giving Marcus some... 15:12 - Feb 26 with 339 viewsunstableblue

.... (caveated) credit!

Caveated in that we've been subjected to seasons of hurt (bar a few under Mick) and find ourselves in Tier 3.

BUT to write-off the debt completely and given a fresh start... is that not something to be grateful for?

Thoughts?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

If this is true - then in reality should be giving Marcus some... on 15:15 - Feb 26 with 314 viewsbluefunk

absolutely right, he has made (too) many mistakes but we could have done much much worse
If this is true - then in reality should be giving Marcus some... on 15:16 - Feb 26 with 297 viewsSamWhiteUK

People scoff at the sentence "we're lucky to have ME", but there are certain aspects for which it's undeniably true. This would be one of them.
If this is true - then in reality should be giving Marcus some... on 15:22 - Feb 26 with 245 viewsdavblue

He's keeping land also, so that will be worth some money to him in the future should he decide to sell it.

It's clear we aren't going to have massive pots of money to spend, if hardly any at all i would have thought if it's coming from a pension pot.

They have to get the recruitment side of things spot on if they are to succeed here.

The proof will be in the pudding as to how they run the club. I hope expectations for next season aren't over the top as i suspect there will be lot of change and it will need time to bed in if they are making big changes across the board.
If this is true - then in reality should be giving Marcus some... on 15:27 - Feb 26 with 221 viewsKropotkin123

If he writes off the debt, then he has actually invested money as he promised. It is clear that he isn't very good at running a football club and has only taken us backwards in our time here.

The platform he gives us would be a salary-capped league one side with new, unproven investors. Let's hope he is better at doing due diligence on take-overs, than he is of managers.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024