Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH FECK IT, THIS IS THE BEST FRIDAY IN AGES 15:33 - Feb 26 with 2863 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

COME ON YOU YANKIE BLIUES! YEEEEHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 16:03]

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:35 - Feb 26 with 1835 viewstextbackup

why oh why do people want to point score now....

lets just enjoy what this might be.

hopefully a line drawn under a piss poor poxy hopeless 12/14 years as a fan of this club
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 15:36]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:35 - Feb 26 with 1840 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Like you an hour ago you mean?

IT’S HAPPENING!! It’s finally happening! by The_Flashing_Smile 26 Feb 2021 14:33
I think you need to calm down until we get more proof than one article in an online magazine. I think they're a bit more respectable than some, but I'm hoping the article isn't just a cobbling together of what we already 'know' gleaned from twitter rumours and the bits Phil put in his takeover rumours story.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 with 1818 viewsSpruceMoose

I asked the sun about it and she said the whilst she was very pleased with this development, she still maintains that source evaluation is not something to be taken lightly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 with 1810 viewsStokieBlue

Wanting firming evidence before getting excited is the sensible thing to do.

Calling people out for it is the childish thing to do.

Come on Dollers, you've above this nonsense.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 with 1810 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:35 - Feb 26 by textbackup

hopefully a line drawn under a piss poor poxy hopeless 12/14 years as a fan of this club

I think this might be the best thing to have happened to the club since I started supporting them.

Wow.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 with 1803 viewsKropotkin123

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:35 - Feb 26 by The_Romford_Blue

IT’S HAPPENING!! It’s finally happening! by The_Flashing_Smile 26 Feb 2021 14:33
I think you need to calm down until we get more proof than one article in an online magazine. I think they're a bit more respectable than some, but I'm hoping the article isn't just a cobbling together of what we already 'know' gleaned from twitter rumours and the bits Phil put in his takeover rumours story.

Game, Set, Match

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 with 1789 viewsSpruceMoose

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:35 - Feb 26 by textbackup

This.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 1775 viewsJ2BLUE

Give it a rest mate. People who believed did so out of pure optimism that the nightmare might end. People who dismissed it did so out of pure negativity that the nightmare couldn't end.

Lets just enjoy the POSSIBILITY that things might actually get better. I'm seeing lots of posts about how we're a second rate club etc. That is not true. People have forgotten what this club is. We are just as big and just as good as many in the Championship and a few in the Prem and we could rise again* with the right management.

*to the Prem. Not claiming we'll be European champions.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:38 - Feb 26 with 1764 viewsSpruceMoose

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I think this might be the best thing to have happened to the club since I started supporting them.

Wow.

Good god that's depressing! Hopefully there will be some highs in our future for you to enjoy at some point!

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:39 - Feb 26 with 1749 viewsIllinoisblue

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:35 - Feb 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Rommers with the game winning touchdown there

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:39 - Feb 26 with 1741 viewsJ2BLUE

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:38 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Good god that's depressing! Hopefully there will be some highs in our future for you to enjoy at some point!

How quickly he's forgotten that point at Oakwell. Ungrateful git.

Truly impaired.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:39 - Feb 26 with 1736 viewsSpruceMoose

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:37 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

Give it a rest mate. People who believed did so out of pure optimism that the nightmare might end. People who dismissed it did so out of pure negativity that the nightmare couldn't end.

Lets just enjoy the POSSIBILITY that things might actually get better. I'm seeing lots of posts about how we're a second rate club etc. That is not true. People have forgotten what this club is. We are just as big and just as good as many in the Championship and a few in the Prem and we could rise again* with the right management.

*to the Prem. Not claiming we'll be European champions.

"Not claiming we'll be European champions."

Fook off J2. There's no room for your negativity right now.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:42 - Feb 26 with 1695 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:39 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

How quickly he's forgotten that point at Oakwell. Ungrateful git.

Touché

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:44 - Feb 26 with 1681 viewslazyblue

Fantastic! It’s called fearing the worst and hoping for the best and playing ‘sods law’ with it.
Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:45 - Feb 26 with 1677 viewsPJH

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Wow.

'might be' are the two most relevant words in your post-time will tell.
Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:45 - Feb 26 with 1670 viewshomer_123

Who said it 'definately' wasn't happening?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:45 - Feb 26 with 1668 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:47 - Feb 26 with 1654 viewsfooters

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:45 - Feb 26 by PJH

'might be' are the two most relevant words in your post-time will tell.

Indeed. As I said yesterday, investors are always willing to put the cash in initially but when their patience runs out and they want a return, things can get real nasty, real soon.

So yes, I am happy right now and want to enjoy the news, but still urge caution for anyone who thinks it's a return to Europe or all sunshine and ponies from here on out.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Booooooooom..... on 15:47 - Feb 26 with 1651 viewsBloots

.....winning the internet is so important to some people.

Well played Rommy.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:47 - Feb 26 with 1640 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Where did I say it definitely wasn't happening?!?!?

I've been one of those sitting on the fence throughout all of this. I've been on so long I have splinters in Little Dolly!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Exactly this. (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 26 with 1629 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:48 - Feb 26 with 1627 viewsSwailsey

We haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but this is stunning.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:48 - Feb 26 with 1609 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Has it happened though? May still fall through before we can celebrate too much.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:49 - Feb 26 with 1612 viewsJ2BLUE

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:47 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Where did I say it definitely wasn't happening?!?!?

I've been one of those sitting on the fence throughout all of this. I've been on so long I have splinters in Little Dolly!

Get a cheap puncture repair kit, she'll soon be good to go again.

Truly impaired.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:50 - Feb 26 with 1600 viewshype313

Oh give it up Dolly.

Finally some good news for us all and the club after 13 years, and the first thing you want to do is win the internet.

Grow up.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024