Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) 15:47 - Feb 26 with 737 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 26 with 719 viewsKieran_Knows

They're too busy thinking of ways they can stick it to Lambert over the next few weeks.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 15:48]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 26 with 716 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Currently typing out the story as quickly as they can

*Insert cat on keyboard gif*

I bet they hate it when a national gets the jump on them, apparently when Hurst was sacked they had an IT outage so couldn't publish!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 15:49 - Feb 26 with 660 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Too right.... on 15:49 - Feb 26 with 660 viewsBloots

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 26 by Kieran_Knows

They're too busy thinking of ways they can stick it to Lambert over the next few weeks.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 15:48]

....it's a massive free hit.

I'm still considering the crap in a shoe box option.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 15:51 - Feb 26 with 631 viewshype313

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 15:49 - Feb 26 by BryanPlug

They only added it in the KOA on Monday and they said they had to do some digging.

Behind the curveball.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Too right.... on 15:56 - Feb 26 with 575 viewsSamWhiteUK

Too right.... on 15:49 - Feb 26 by Bloots

....it's a massive free hit.

I'm still considering the crap in a shoe box option.

Are you going to deliver it in person and do the old, "set it on fire" trick?
Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 15:56 - Feb 26 with 567 viewschrismakin

They've kept away from it which is quite surprising.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 26 with 525 viewsPhilTWTD

Local info has been very hard to come by, no one at Town seemed to know anything, least until yesterday. Took a lot of digging to find sources who knew stuff that I could trust to back up info floating around and add more to it.
Login to get fewer ads

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 16:04 - Feb 26 with 476 viewsSpruceMoose

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 26 by PhilTWTD

Local info has been very hard to come by, no one at Town seemed to know anything, least until yesterday. Took a lot of digging to find sources who knew stuff that I could trust to back up info floating around and add more to it.

Didn't fancy going with the random Twitter and Whatsapp users then?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 16:07]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 16:07 - Feb 26 with 446 viewsBryanPlug

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Nothing from Stuart, Andy or the Star? (n/t) on 16:08 - Feb 26 with 434 viewsN2_Blue

and to think Dollers had the cheek to say you were losing your touch or something earlier.
Thought was a bit offensive and not very supportive in view of current situation.

You've clearly been working very hard to get this story together.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024