Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More positive news, todays Covid stats...... 16:19 - Feb 26 with 747 viewsBloots

....9,688 positive tests.
29.1% down on last Friday
7 day average down 17% from last week

357 deaths (RIP) "with" Covid
35.3% down on last Friday
7 day average down 31% from last week

20m vaccine doses administered in total
520,000 in the last 24 hours.

Chins up everyone, things are looking better in more ways than one.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:22 - Feb 26 with 709 viewsJ2BLUE

I like these updates. Cheers Bloots.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:24 - Feb 26 with 692 viewsDanTheMan

Light at the end of the tunnel.

A festival in Notts has been pencilled in for September that I'm very much looking forward to.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:24 - Feb 26 with 689 viewsGlasgowBlue

Saw that a few minutes ago. A very big decrease in infections and deaths from the same day last week. Very positive.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:25 - Feb 26 with 691 viewsCotty

These are great.

Sorry to add a dose of more sombre reality though...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/24/the-forecasts-that-spooked-boris-j
Yep, I've got a day in a field..... on 16:28 - Feb 26 with 668 viewsBloots

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:24 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

Light at the end of the tunnel.

A festival in Notts has been pencilled in for September that I'm very much looking forward to.

...in Essex listening to Ska/Mod music booked in for the summer.

Cannot wait.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:28 - Feb 26 with 673 viewsSteve_M

Tomorrow would be a perfect day for sitting outside the pub in the sun, talking sh1t about the end of PL and the potential takeover. After this week, even the football might be enjoyable too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:50 - Feb 26 with 612 viewsBlueBadger

In other news, I've had two REALLY boring day shifts this week. I'm on nights this weekend. They're never boring but I'm reasonably optimistic they're not going to be 'oh holy f**k where do I go next' busy.

Oh, and our ITU has been stepped down to standard capacity.

And has beds.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:56 - Feb 26 with 597 viewsSteve_M

The drops in serious cases are starting to show for those vaccinated too:

Login to get fewer ads

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 20:20 - Feb 26 with 537 viewsElderGrizzly

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 16:56 - Feb 26 by Steve_M

The drops in serious cases are starting to show for those vaccinated too:

Hancock appears to have found some different stats somehow in today’s briefing

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-coronavirus-infections-rising-on

Not posting to be negative, posting because the worry is this is the Govt trying to keep a lid on things before schools go back
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 20:22]
More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 20:34 - Feb 26 with 500 viewsSteve_M

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 20:20 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-coronavirus-infections-rising-on

Not posting to be negative, posting because the worry is this is the Govt trying to keep a lid on things before schools go back

Those areas where the rates aren’t falling are a real concern. If two months of lockdown haven’t had an impact been what happens when restrictions are eased?

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 21:07 - Feb 26 with 465 viewspointofblue

More positive news, todays Covid stats...... on 20:20 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

Would argue there needs to be surge testing in those areas and investigation into whether there's another variant doing the rounds.

I understand the importance but I'm still not happy with the schools going back in the manner they are.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024