Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) 17:32 - Feb 26 with 444 viewscbower

bluescouser

How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 17:32 - Feb 26 with 436 viewshype313

Try to work out which Multi Ball went in.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 17:32 - Feb 26 with 436 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 17:34 - Feb 26 with 424 viewsCoastalblue

I'll shout 'Get in the goal'

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 17:37 - Feb 26 with 414 viewsJamestownPrince

I reckon Holy could be a decent Quarterback.

Chambers would be no good as a linebacker though.

We should keep Drinan on as the Waterboy
How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 17:52 - Feb 26 with 381 viewstextbackup

chainsaws going off pitchside

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 17:59 - Feb 26 with 360 viewsWicklowBlue

Screaming Liquid Soccer!!!!!
How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 18:29 - Feb 26 with 330 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'll shout "YEAH GO SPORTSBALL", chug from my Budweiser and wave my corndog and foam finger in the air
How will you celebrate when we score our first touchdown.? (n/t) on 18:30 - Feb 26 with 325 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024