Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will our new name be (should it happen...) 17:58 - Feb 26 with 3572 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 17:59 - Feb 26 with 1985 viewsKeno

Ipswich Cardinals

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:00 - Feb 26 with 1975 viewsBryanPlug

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 17:59 - Feb 26 by Keno

Ipswich Cardinals

[content removed at owner's request]

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:03 - Feb 26 with 1950 viewsDeano69

as long as we don't start using the word 'Soccer' !!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:05 - Feb 26 with 1936 viewsRobTheMonk

Ipswich Stallions.
What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:06 - Feb 26 with 1927 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Soccer Starz!
What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:06 - Feb 26 with 1918 viewsSpruceMoose

We will still be ITFC, but we shall have a new and exciting agricultural based sponsorship deal with John Deere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:08 - Feb 26 with 1894 viewsBrightonBlue

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:03 - Feb 26 by Deano69

as long as we don't start using the word 'Soccer' !!

Suffolk Soccer Stallions
What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:09 - Feb 26 with 1888 viewsChondzoresk

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:05 - Feb 26 by RobTheMonk

Ipswich Stallions.

Ipswich Vets. Playing at the Abe Lincoln Kona Grill Portman Road Stadium.
Login to get fewer ads

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:10 - Feb 26 with 1877 viewsAlexGreen

Ipswich Witches

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:11 - Feb 26 with 1869 viewsKeno

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:06 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

We will still be ITFC, but we shall have a new and exciting agricultural based sponsorship deal with John Deere.

F2ck no!!

Have you seen the revolting colours they paint their tractors in?

I took a model one of those off my tractor loving grandson on the grounds the colours would be bad for him

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:13 - Feb 26 with 1845 viewsSpruceMoose

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:11 - Feb 26 by Keno

F2ck no!!

Have you seen the revolting colours they paint their tractors in?

I took a model one of those off my tractor loving grandson on the grounds the colours would be bad for him

Hope you got him a Ransomes one instead.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:14 - Feb 26 with 1836 viewsclive_baker

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:05 - Feb 26 by RobTheMonk

Ipswich Stallions.

Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve heard that said to me, I’ll tell you that for free

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:14 - Feb 26 with 1836 viewsSwansea_Blue

Socceroo Bloos

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:14 - Feb 26 with 1838 viewsNthQldITFC

The Basil Brown Ballers.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:15 - Feb 26 with 1833 viewsBryanPlug

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:06 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

[content removed at owner's request]

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:18 - Feb 26 with 1811 viewssolemio

Ipswich Cardinals

That might have to be Ipswich Cardinal. Very singular.

Ipswich Town Football Club sounds quite good.
What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:37 - Feb 26 with 1767 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

Ipswich Pensioners
What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:38 - Feb 26 with 1758 viewsEwan_Oozami

Ipswich Cardinals

So we're going to ground share with the local American football team?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:39 - Feb 26 with 1753 viewsJeff_winger

New Ipswich blue socks
What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:46 - Feb 26 with 1718 viewsBrianTablet

Ipswich Shire Horses.

Hmm, Only a typo away for Budgies to insult us though.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:50 - Feb 26 with 1711 viewsWeWereZombies

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:46 - Feb 26 by BrianTablet

Ipswich Shire Horses.

Hmm, Only a typo away for Budgies to insult us though.

Ipswich Punch

and the women's team would be Ipswich Judy...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:51 - Feb 26 with 1704 viewsBloomBlue

Ipswich Town soccer club
What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:52 - Feb 26 with 1694 viewsBlueandTruesince82

FC Arizona Ipswich Mustangs

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:55 - Feb 26 with 1682 viewsBelsteadCav

The Ipswich town super blues

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

What will our new name be (should it happen...) on 18:58 - Feb 26 with 1669 viewsnoggin

The Portman Rodeos.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024