Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all 19:30 - Feb 26 with 3156 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-respond-to-takeover-repor

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:35 - Feb 26 with 3038 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:35 - Feb 26 with 3047 viewsHARRY10

hush, dear boy.....you'll upset the children
Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:36 - Feb 26 with 3020 viewsKieran_Knows

Why bother saying anything at all? That’s a pointless statement.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:36 - Feb 26 with 2995 viewsBryanPlug

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:35 - Feb 26 by HARRY10

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:37 - Feb 26 with 2941 viewsMrTown

Says nothing, means nothing.

By all accounts, actually looks like a deal is quite far down the track. Nick Ames stating will change the face of ITFC, whatever that may entail.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:47 - Feb 26 with 2698 viewsBlueBadger

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:35 - Feb 26 by HARRY10

It is very weird how pleased you are about this. Like those people who are over the moon when a former player has a mishap.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:15 - Feb 26 with 2531 viewsRegencyBlue

Who made the statement, the same person who went on about the firestorm at the training ground?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:23 - Feb 26 with 2456 viewsHullblue

Sounds like they couldn’t get hold of ME, so they just rehashed some approved messaging from last year.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Login to get fewer ads

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:24 - Feb 26 with 2440 viewsFixed_It

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:37 - Feb 26 by MrTown

Says nothing, means nothing.

By all accounts, actually looks like a deal is quite far down the track. Nick Ames stating will change the face of ITFC, whatever that may entail.

The statement was in response to the question. Non-commital non-statement really. Means nothing.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:29 - Feb 26 with 2406 viewsElderGrizzly

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:36 - Feb 26 by Kieran_Knows

Why bother saying anything at all? That’s a pointless statement.

Not necessarily pointless. Maybe there is a sticking point on negotiations and this just reminds the buyers of that?

Too much info to just strike this sales talk as gossip
Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:40 - Feb 26 with 2355 viewsArnieM

Well it’s not a nothing statement is it. Quite the reverse. He’s saying he’s not looking to sell .can’t be any clearer.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:46 - Feb 26 with 2297 viewsgtsb1966

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:40 - Feb 26 by ArnieM

Well it’s not a nothing statement is it. Quite the reverse. He’s saying he’s not looking to sell .can’t be any clearer.

He's losing approximately ten million a year. He has no chance of clawing back his investment. Someone offers him 17 million quid and five percent of the club and land. You do the maths...or math
Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:48 - Feb 26 with 2260 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:40 - Feb 26 by ArnieM

"not actively looking to sell", so not as clear cut as you think - willing to speak to interested parties.
Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:54 - Feb 26 with 2202 viewsArnieM

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:46 - Feb 26 by gtsb1966

He's losing approximately ten million a year. He has no chance of clawing back his investment. Someone offers him 17 million quid and five percent of the club and land. You do the maths...or math

...agree totally....but the he says that...so what do you make of it ? Is the Club being sold or not ?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:56 - Feb 26 with 2177 viewsArnieM

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:48 - Feb 26 by BudapestByBlimp

"not actively looking to sell", so not as clear cut as you think - willing to speak to interested parties.

If he’s supposedly been on talks with this consortium for six months, why say what he done, at THiS point 8n the proceedings? It’s not like he’s selling a bloody car on eBay is it .

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:59 - Feb 26 with 2156 viewsmonty_radio

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:48 - Feb 26 by BudapestByBlimp

But actively looking to alert any other interested parties who might be prepared to throw their even bigger hat into the ring, perhaps?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 21:06 - Feb 26 with 2112 viewsclive_baker

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 20:54 - Feb 26 by ArnieM

...agree totally....but the he says that...so what do you make of it ? Is the Club being sold or not ?

There’s definitely truth to it. I’m not surprised by the statement, if nothing else it’s a message to the players that it’s business as usual as not to undermine Lambert’s management (lol) in the meantime. It’s in everyone’s interests for us to go up, and that has to remain the priority on the pitch.

I’ve been told it’s looking likely to happen and with it will spell the end of Lambert, barring a massive uptick in fortunes which I make unlikely. Lambert is aware of it too, maybe that’s why he’s felt a little braver of late in outing ME.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 21:09 - Feb 26 with 2084 viewspointofblue

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 21:06 - Feb 26 by clive_baker

There’s definitely truth to it. I’m not surprised by the statement, if nothing else it’s a message to the players that it’s business as usual as not to undermine Lambert’s management (lol) in the meantime. It’s in everyone’s interests for us to go up, and that has to remain the priority on the pitch.

I’ve been told it’s looking likely to happen and with it will spell the end of Lambert, barring a massive uptick in fortunes which I make unlikely. Lambert is aware of it too, maybe that’s why he’s felt a little braver of late in outing ME.

"I'm not crap, it's down to the current owner, please don't sack me..."

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 21:25 - Feb 26 with 2016 viewsstonojnr

you call that a nothing statement, I call that negotiating in public.

up the offer, is the message
Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 22:10 - Feb 26 with 1906 viewsDerryfromBury

Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:35 - Feb 26 by BryanPlug

Surely, all parties will be subject to a NDA
Club have effectively released a nothing statement about it all on 19:22 - Mar 1 with 1614 viewsBlueBadger

Can someone send out the search parties? Harry appears to have gone missing...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024