Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow 22:57 - Feb 26 with 4094 viewsurbanblue

With everything going on the situation is surely untenable.
I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 08:56 - Feb 27 with 436 viewsStokieBlue

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 08:03 - Feb 27 by gordon

Absolute classic ITFC would be if he went on gardening leave now, we put Butcher / Dyer in place as caretakers but they don't do much better, then the takeover fell through, and Evans didn't want to pay him off, he doesn't want to resign, so he comes back. ROFL.

Although we wouldn't be in any difference position than we are now - we would just still have Lambert in charge.

It's not like he's treating the position with respect at the moment.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 08:56 - Feb 27 with 432 viewsStokieBlue

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 06:57 - Feb 27 by BloomBlue

But put him on gardening leave for what reason? We don't know his contract if it's based on winning promotion it is still mathematically possible.

And I think he would have an excellent case in a court of law for breach of contract against the club.....'he was put on gardening leave because someone might buy the club in the future'.

Gardening leave doesn't work like that.

It just means you get paid anyway whilst not having to do the job.

SB

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 09:17 - Feb 27 with 378 viewsgordon

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 08:56 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

Gardening leave doesn't work like that.

It just means you get paid anyway whilst not having to do the job.

SB

Imagine the scenes on here when he were to start work again, though.

(meant to reply to the post above, sorry!)
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 9:18]
I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 09:18 - Feb 27 with 376 viewsStokieBlue

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 09:17 - Feb 27 by gordon

Imagine the scenes on here when he were to start work again, though.

(meant to reply to the post above, sorry!)
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 9:18]

Indeed.

Although at least we would have a month break of not having to deal with the idiot.

SB

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 09:20 - Feb 27 with 373 viewslazyblue

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 23:39 - Feb 26 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Absolutely right, who knows but interesting times which is so much better than the mundane period up to this point.
I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 09:36 - Feb 27 with 349 viewsGlasgowBlue

He’s contracted to do a job, the takeover hasn’t happened and he will be pretty much in the dark about what’s happening with the negotiations.

Until he’s told otherwise then his position is far from untenable.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 09:38 - Feb 27 with 341 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 09:18 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

Indeed.

Although at least we would have a month break of not having to deal with the idiot.

SB

He looks like he could do with a month's break himself.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 10:23 - Feb 27 with 309 viewsitfcjoe

There's no timing of an announcement that would shock me now - even if he is not in charge of todays game

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 10:51 - Feb 27 with 284 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm genuinely wondering if Lambert will be there tomorrow on 10:23 - Feb 27 by itfcjoe

There's no timing of an announcement that would shock me now - even if he is not in charge of todays game

It would be odd after giving the presser. But one thing this club does well is odd.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024