Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? 17:21 - Feb 27 with 2436 viewsSpruceMoose

The fans need to look at themselves?

Moron.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:22 - Feb 27 with 2411 viewsDyland

You just wrote what I was thinking...

Unbelievable.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:22 - Feb 27 with 2384 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Was it someone delighted to see us challenging for the play-offs at this level or did they forget where we are in the table?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:24 - Feb 27 with 2317 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:22 - Feb 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was it someone delighted to see us challenging for the play-offs at this level or did they forget where we are in the table?

Just some booger eater who is on the Lambert fan train. Apparently the problem has been that Lambert hasn't had a fit squad.

You have to wonder about some people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:25 - Feb 27 with 2284 viewsjeera

I've only heard one old boy so far so may have missed your one?

He was droning on so much that I switched off and missed any point he may have tried to make.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:26 - Feb 27 with 2249 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:25 - Feb 27 by jeera

I've only heard one old boy so far so may have missed your one?

He was droning on so much that I switched off and missed any point he may have tried to make.

This was some younger sounding fella. 'Jay', presumably out on day release from the Institute for the Chronically Incorrect.

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:26 - Feb 27 with 2250 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:24 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

Just some booger eater who is on the Lambert fan train. Apparently the problem has been that Lambert hasn't had a fit squad.

It would help if Jackson and Nolan were fit wouldn't it?

It must have been difficult for Lambert being unable to play Norwood and Jackson together for so long now.

Almost like the caller was looking for an excuse for a manager who is struggling to get us into the play-offs.

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:34 - Feb 27 with 2123 viewsGlasgowBlue

And now we have some fool moaning for the sake of moaning. Complaining that Lambert is only now playing the same team each week until it was pointed out to him that he did the same at the beginning of the season until we suffered loads of injuries.

From then on he seemed to go on a meaningless rant. Why do these people phone in?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:37 - Feb 27 with 2084 viewspositivity

sounds like one of the bcwywf brigade...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:37 - Feb 27 with 2084 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:34 - Feb 27 by GlasgowBlue

And now we have some fool moaning for the sake of moaning. Complaining that Lambert is only now playing the same team each week until it was pointed out to him that he did the same at the beginning of the season until we suffered loads of injuries.

From then on he seemed to go on a meaningless rant. Why do these people phone in?

I think only a certain type tend to call into these things, and they are always exactly the people you don't want to hear from!

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:39 - Feb 27 with 2054 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:34 - Feb 27 by GlasgowBlue

That bloke sounded gutted that we're picking up points

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:45 - Feb 27 with 1971 viewsNthsuffolkblue

To answer your question, the idiot on a moment ago claims to be our manager. Probably the least professional one in our history.

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:02 - Feb 27 with 1838 viewsBlueBadger

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 17:37 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

I think only a certain type tend to call into these things, and they are always exactly the people you don't want to hear from!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Sport on Suffolk phone in is for people who find the TWTD news comments too intellectually demanding.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:02 - Feb 27 with 1821 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm guessing it might have been the poster downvoting this thread!

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:05 - Feb 27 with 1765 viewssouthnorfolkblue

So you don’t think that Norwood and Wilson coming back into the team has made any difference?

Tell me that’s wrong.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:05 - Feb 27 with 1757 viewsChurchman

I’ve long given up on the majority of idiots that phone in on that. About twice a season somebody sensible goes on that doesn’t need a ‘handler’. The rest of the time, oh dear.
Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:08 - Feb 27 with 1724 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:05 - Feb 27 by southnorfolkblue

So you don’t think that Norwood and Wilson coming back into the team has made any difference?

Tell me that’s wrong.

Give me a break pal. You're seriously saying that you're buying that we've been utter toilet all this season and last because of injuries?

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:10 - Feb 27 with 1672 viewsDanTheMan

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:05 - Feb 27 by southnorfolkblue

Tell me that’s wrong.

The style has made the biggest difference. Norwood coming back is big but given the rest of our options we could have had something working with the rest.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Who is this idiot on BBC Suffolk right now? on 18:11 - Feb 27 with 1659 viewsjeera

Tell me that’s wrong.

I'd say that maybe having one of the largest squads ever known to the Universe, anyone, almost literally anyone, should be able to cobble something together for this level.

Maybe not excluding one or two of your obvious replacements would be a start!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:29 - Feb 27 with 1517 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024