Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) 17:47 - Feb 27 with 2023 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 17:53 - Feb 27 with 1914 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He has confirmed it to Sky.
He seems intent on throwing Evans under the bus, there's no way ME would want this confirmed to the media.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 17:55 - Feb 27 with 1818 viewsBryanPlug

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 17:53 - Feb 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

He seems intent on throwing Evans under the bus, there's no way ME would want this confirmed to the media.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 17:59 - Feb 27 with 1650 viewsWD19

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 17:55 - Feb 27 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Nah, he made it crystal clear he had no idea and he has been told nothing.

.....so everything was based on speculation and was hypothetical.
Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 18:00 - Feb 27 with 1619 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 17:53 - Feb 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

To be fair, he hasn't actually confirmed it. He has said "if it happens".

However, it is entirely unprofessional. All he needed to say was "I know nothing more than you do." He clearly has lost interest and is grumpier after we have won than he used to be when we lost.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 18:04 - Feb 27 with 1453 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, blaming Evans for HIS failures has been his go-to gambit from the start.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 18:15 - Feb 27 with 1233 viewsChurchman

At least he had the bottle to face the media. I thought he’d lay that off on somebody else.

But that’s all the credit I’ll give him. With the resources at his disposal we should be doing better in this awful league.

On the upside, two good wins and it certainly looks like the dead hand of Lambert is about to be lifted.
Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 18:21 - Feb 27 with 1079 viewsPositivelyPortman

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 18:15 - Feb 27 by Churchman

At least he had the bottle to face the media. I thought he’d lay that off on somebody else.

But that’s all the credit I’ll give him. With the resources at his disposal we should be doing better in this awful league.

On the upside, two good wins and it certainly looks like the dead hand of Lambert is about to be lifted.

KVY rising like Lazarus for the next game?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 18:39 - Feb 27 with 804 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert’s all but confirmed it on Radio Suffolk (n/t) on 18:04 - Feb 27 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, blaming Evans for HIS failures has been his go-to gambit from the start.

It worked at the beginning, because he was inexplicable popular for such a long time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024