Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays highlights from SKY 19:20 - Feb 27 with 2061 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12231087/ipswich-2-1-donca
Todays highlights from SKY on 20:40 - Feb 27 with 1722 viewsPendejo

Goal music!!!!

I don't normally watch highlights with sound... Have they been playing goal music all season?

Isn't it ironic the assist for their goal came from us?

And wasn't there a superb cross field pass from Toto? I haven't had any alcohol for 7 days, maybe the bread it mouldy and I hallucinated.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Todays highlights from SKY on 20:47 - Feb 27 with 1666 viewshype313

The defending for thier goal was laughable.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Todays highlights from SKY on 21:59 - Feb 27 with 1444 viewsSamWhiteUK

Todays highlights from SKY on 20:40 - Feb 27 by Pendejo

Goal music!!!!

I don't normally watch highlights with sound... Have they been playing goal music all season?

Isn't it ironic the assist for their goal came from us?

And wasn't there a superb cross field pass from Toto? I haven't had any alcohol for 7 days, maybe the bread it mouldy and I hallucinated.

I don't think there has been; I noticed a couple of games ago but I couldn't work out if it was new or it had just been so long since we scored a goal that I'd forgotten it
Todays highlights from SKY on 23:23 - Feb 27 with 1228 viewsCotty

Todays highlights from SKY on 20:47 - Feb 27 by hype313

The defending for thier goal was laughable.

Didn’t you see our second goal? This is league one...
Todays highlights from SKY on 02:00 - Feb 28 with 1089 viewsStNeotsBlue

Our second goal. Who's that celebrating in the North stand? Fair play to them.
Todays highlights from SKY on 08:28 - Feb 28 with 868 viewsHerbivore

Rode our luck a little by the looks of it, but the 3 points will help the new manager to push us forward hopefully so I'll take them however they come.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Todays highlights from SKY on 09:26 - Feb 28 with 766 viewsblueislander

Todays highlights from SKY on 08:28 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

Rode our luck a little by the looks of it, but the 3 points will help the new manager to push us forward hopefully so I'll take them however they come.

We didn’t really ride our luck. We had more clear cut chances to score than them. They had loads more possession as we used to have before Lambert “tweaked” our system, but as was the case with us used to be, they moved the ball too slowly and laterally making it easy for us to defend.
Todays highlights from SKY on 09:40 - Feb 28 with 736 viewsHerbivore

Todays highlights from SKY on 09:26 - Feb 28 by blueislander

We didn’t really ride our luck. We had more clear cut chances to score than them. They had loads more possession as we used to have before Lambert “tweaked” our system, but as was the case with us used to be, they moved the ball too slowly and laterally making it easy for us to defend.

Perhaps the highlights didn't reflect the game in that case, but we got very lucky with the double chance where Nsiala blocked it on the line and they then hit the post second half as well. We scored a worldy free kick and a scrappy set piece goal.

Login to get fewer ads

Todays highlights from SKY on 09:52 - Feb 28 with 695 viewsstantheman

Todays highlights from SKY on 09:40 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

Perhaps the highlights didn't reflect the game in that case, but we got very lucky with the double chance where Nsiala blocked it on the line and they then hit the post second half as well. We scored a worldy free kick and a scrappy set piece goal.

How often has that happened to us in the past? Swings and roundabouts.
Todays highlights from SKY on 09:54 - Feb 28 with 687 viewsblueislander

And their goal came from us winning a tackle and luckily went straight to their player who was understandably unmarked as our defense came out thinking the ball was going to be cleared. We looked like scoring from virtually every corner and free kick around their area . The deliveries from both Judge and Dozzell yesterday were spot on.
Todays highlights from SKY on 09:56 - Feb 28 with 680 viewspointofblue

Haven’t watched the highlights spot may have shown it but we had one off the line too. I said elsewhere Doncaster looked like us for large swathes of the season - lots of possession, little end product.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Todays highlights from SKY on 09:57 - Feb 28 with 677 viewsbluefunk

They don’t really reflect the game, although from those there was a shot cleared of the line for both sides (Norwood “shot” was going in). What they don’t include was our chance to make it 3 when Judge failed to pass to Parrot and one clear miskick by Bogle in front of goal, but for the most part the game was lots of very attractive passing from them, but no end product. Happily for us yesterday, goals not possession win games.
Todays highlights from SKY on 09:58 - Feb 28 with 674 viewsHerbivore

Todays highlights from SKY on 09:52 - Feb 28 by stantheman

How often has that happened to us in the past? Swings and roundabouts.

Don't know mate, how many times has that happened to us in the past?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024