Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? 21:06 - Feb 27 with 3496 viewsbluesym

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:08 - Feb 27 with 3411 viewsWD19

This is the thing that bothers me......

....if it was such a done deal why were we sounding out Neil Harris?

eek.
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:18 - Feb 27 with 3217 viewsxrayspecs

Heard or read recently that PC turned down both SW and Cardiff as he is looking for a long-term project. Despite having to drop down a division, Town could be an attractive job, assuming the new owners are also taking a long term perspective and will offer a longer term contract.
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:21 - Feb 27 with 3163 viewsKieran_Knows

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:08 - Feb 27 by WD19

eek.

But that was Evans wasn’t it? Isn’t Cook coming in under new ownership?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:21 - Feb 27 with 3167 viewsJ2BLUE

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:08 - Feb 27 by WD19

eek.

Phil backed up someone claim that we were interest in Appleton recently before he mentioned Cook in the Takeover story.

I think it's called not having all your eggs in one basket.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:21 - Feb 27 with 3162 viewsPhilTWTD

Not heard too much to substantiate the Paul Cook link so far, so may not be sorted.
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:23 - Feb 27 with 3125 viewsbluesym

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:21 - Feb 27 by PhilTWTD

Not heard too much to substantiate the Paul Cook link so far, so may not be sorted.

Cowleys it is then!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:24 - Feb 27 with 3104 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:21 - Feb 27 by J2BLUE

Phil backed up someone claim that we were interest in Appleton recently before he mentioned Cook in the Takeover story.

I think it's called not having all your eggs in one basket.

Appleton signed a new contract.

Buyout clause?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:24 - Feb 27 with 3102 viewsFarmerpiles

Could just be Paul Cook applying a little pressure to get the Town job done sooner rather then later. He turned it down once cos it was for just till the end of this season, and the owner described him as unprofessional. Hardly the best way to start a working relationship. Maybe Cook or his agent is putting this out there to nudge ME/takeover consortium.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:24 - Feb 27 with 3119 viewsPhilTWTD

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:21 - Feb 27 by Kieran_Knows

But that was Evans wasn’t it? Isn’t Cook coming in under new ownership?

Was ME that sounded out Harris, had also spoken to Cook, from what I was told, which wouldn't be a surprise as until the deal was getting close I'm sure he was looking around assuming he was still going to be here.
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:31 - Feb 27 with 2966 viewsPhilTWTD

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:24 - Feb 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Appleton signed a new contract.

Buyout clause?

Interesting timing? Contract signed after interest? Just speculating, could be nothing to do with it.
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:35 - Feb 27 with 2870 viewssaffers12

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:31 - Feb 27 by PhilTWTD

Interesting timing? Contract signed after interest? Just speculating, could be nothing to do with it.

Phil, surely the Athlertic article must be based on some knowledge in terms of Cook? They seem reliable as a source
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:49 - Feb 27 with 2646 viewsPhilTWTD

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:35 - Feb 27 by saffers12

Phil, surely the Athlertic article must be based on some knowledge in terms of Cook? They seem reliable as a source

Can only go by what I've heard, Appleton was the name mentioned to me. Cook may well be another that they're interested in assuming Appleton isn't going to leave Lincoln.
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 21:50 - Feb 27 with 2619 viewsHipsterectomy

Charlton fans are also demanding Bowyer is sacked and replaced with Paul Cook on Twitter. Not that it means anything of course, but a reminder that the guy most have accepted is our new manager is a wanted man.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 22:08 - Feb 27 with 2376 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sounds a very speculative tweet in the OP. Nothing can have been signed until the takeover is done unless Evans makes the call. I would imagine that if he is after a longer term deal, a club in the Championship offering it to him may appeal. However, it depends a lot on the terms and if he sees Wednesday as quite probably still going down (a contract as their manager would presumably see a reduction in pay) and us as realistic to promote and with substantial backing beyond it. I guess it depends a lot on how confident he is that he could keep Wednesday up, how confident he is the takeover will happen and how confident he is that he could take us up and further than he could take Wednesday. Might also depend on the wages the new consortium would be able and prepared to pay even at this level too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 22:11 - Feb 27 with 2335 viewsWD19

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 22:08 - Feb 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sounds a very speculative tweet in the OP. Nothing can have been signed until the takeover is done unless Evans makes the call. I would imagine that if he is after a longer term deal, a club in the Championship offering it to him may appeal. However, it depends a lot on the terms and if he sees Wednesday as quite probably still going down (a contract as their manager would presumably see a reduction in pay) and us as realistic to promote and with substantial backing beyond it. I guess it depends a lot on how confident he is that he could keep Wednesday up, how confident he is the takeover will happen and how confident he is that he could take us up and further than he could take Wednesday. Might also depend on the wages the new consortium would be able and prepared to pay even at this level too.

He would be mad to take the Wednesday job. They are a perennial basket case. Sack their manager every 5 minutes.....and their owner has already called out Cook in the press as being unprofessional (for telling the truth).
Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 22:12 - Feb 27 with 2329 viewsKieran_Knows

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 22:08 - Feb 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 23:10 - Feb 27 with 1843 viewspointofblue

Paul Cook to Sheffield Wednesday still a possibility? on 22:12 - Feb 27 by Kieran_Knows

This means Cook's joining them on Monday.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024