Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man impaled by own cock. Dies. 22:02 - Feb 27 with 3449 viewsWD19

Not something you hear every day....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-56224144
Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 22:09 - Feb 27 with 3165 viewsMetal_Hacker

Don’t believe it ....load of balls

Poll: If it were one or the other

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 22:18 - Feb 27 with 3083 viewsRyorry

Cockfighting, organised dog-fighting, bull-fighting still allowed in Spain - all barbaric activities organised by human beings. Personally, I'm glad the animals get their own back occasionally - wish they were able to do so more often, this particular form of human cruelty might then stop.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 22:20 - Feb 27 with 3068 viewsRegencyBlue

Poetic justice!
Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 22:56 - Feb 27 with 2921 viewsfactual_blue

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 22:18 - Feb 27 by Ryorry

Cockfighting, organised dog-fighting, bull-fighting still allowed in Spain - all barbaric activities organised by human beings. Personally, I'm glad the animals get their own back occasionally - wish they were able to do so more often, this particular form of human cruelty might then stop.

Horse racing?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:02 - Feb 27 with 2899 viewsjeera

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 22:56 - Feb 27 by factual_blue

Horse racing?

You appear to be also including fishing and paintballing in that.

I'm assuming the one on the end doesn't represent greyhound racing though.

Haven't got that one yet.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:03 - Feb 27 with 2888 viewswkj

It is very hard not to reply with "Good" on this story.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:05 - Feb 27 with 2885 viewsjeera

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:03 - Feb 27 by wkj

It is very hard not to reply with "Good" on this story.

There's not much sympathy to be had is there?

Eat it, sure. But don't strap blades to it and make it fight.

You want to fight? You step up and fight yourself, don't make an animal do it for you.

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:07 - Feb 27 with 2871 viewswkj

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:05 - Feb 27 by jeera

There's not much sympathy to be had is there?

Eat it, sure. But don't strap blades to it and make it fight.

You want to fight? You step up and fight yourself, don't make an animal do it for you.

You wanna take this outside mate? Don't make me get my cock out.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:09 - Feb 27 with 2865 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now that's what I call karma

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:11 - Feb 27 with 2859 viewsjeera

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:07 - Feb 27 by wkj

You wanna take this outside mate? Don't make me get my cock out.

My family have cockerels, and geese.

And rams.

I can give the word and send them round at short notice.

Joking aside, I was chatting to my sister only a couple of days ago on the phone when she had to shut herself in her car because some geese just turned on her out of the blue.

Funny feckers they are.

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:14 - Feb 27 with 2838 viewsRyorry

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 22:56 - Feb 27 by factual_blue

Horse racing?

If there's such a thing as reincarnation, the animal I'd most like to come back as is a racehorse.

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:18 - Feb 27 with 2828 viewsChurchman

It’s truly disgusting.

When I was about 11 we went on hols to a place called Malgrat. My dad decided a bullfight was the thing to see. I think he thought colourful costumes, red capes, bull happily charges around, home for tea and medals.

Er no. We went to a big bull ring in Barcelona and it was awful. To finish the night we got a bit lost and walked past the abattoir bit where they were carving up the bulls. It was not good. Halfway through the carnage they sent out dudes called Picadores. They were mounted on horses and armed with long spears. It didn’t start well when this bull charged out and caught this horse and rider side on. Dropped it like a sack of spuds and then proceeded to toss the rider round the ring. Blood everywhere. Chaos ensued until they eventually killed the bull. A lot more blood everywhere - awful. No tail/ears sliced off for that effort.

Killing animals for pleasure is something that is abhorrent to me. I’m no vegetarian and enjoy meat with the best of them. If a farmer needs to get rid of foxes, pests etc ok, but not with a load of red jacketed chinless wonders that feel they’re entitled to chase it over the countryside with a pack of dogs for fun. Cock fighting, dogs, bears - all cruel and out of order. I’d make the filth that do it fight each other to see how they feel.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 23:22]
Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:27 - Feb 27 with 2778 viewsfooters

On the real, cockfighting was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:28 - Feb 27 with 2762 viewsRyorry

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:18 - Feb 27 by Churchman

It’s truly disgusting.

When I was about 11 we went on hols to a place called Malgrat. My dad decided a bullfight was the thing to see. I think he thought colourful costumes, red capes, bull happily charges around, home for tea and medals.

Er no. We went to a big bull ring in Barcelona and it was awful. To finish the night we got a bit lost and walked past the abattoir bit where they were carving up the bulls. It was not good. Halfway through the carnage they sent out dudes called Picadores. They were mounted on horses and armed with long spears. It didn’t start well when this bull charged out and caught this horse and rider side on. Dropped it like a sack of spuds and then proceeded to toss the rider round the ring. Blood everywhere. Chaos ensued until they eventually killed the bull. A lot more blood everywhere - awful. No tail/ears sliced off for that effort.

Killing animals for pleasure is something that is abhorrent to me. I’m no vegetarian and enjoy meat with the best of them. If a farmer needs to get rid of foxes, pests etc ok, but not with a load of red jacketed chinless wonders that feel they’re entitled to chase it over the countryside with a pack of dogs for fun. Cock fighting, dogs, bears - all cruel and out of order. I’d make the filth that do it fight each other to see how they feel.

Horrendous. Makes it even worse when the humans also put "third-party" animals into the situation, like the horse in that case. I feel the same about animals used in warfare. If humans choose to fight each other, that's one thing, at least they have the capacity to understand - but to "volunteer" animals into the terrifying noise, sights and smells of war, not to mention suffering horrific injury or death, is utterly disgusting.

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:31 - Feb 27 with 2750 viewsJ2BLUE

That happened to me.

Thankfully the wound wasn't deep.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 00:48 - Feb 28 with 2616 viewsfactual_blue

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:18 - Feb 27 by Churchman

It’s truly disgusting.

I can remember going to Malgrat about fifty years ago.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 01:11 - Feb 28 with 2587 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 05:57 - Feb 28 with 2495 viewsRyorry

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 01:11 - Feb 28 by dominiciawful

The kind of whip, and whipping, depicted in that cartoon were banned 10 years ago, and a further review is currently being carried out -

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/oct/18/jockeys-whip-didnt-hurt

https://www.britishhorseracing.com/regulation/the-whip/

"A spokesman said: “The BHA has committed to undertake a consultation regarding the use of the whip in British racing, as per the recommendations of the Horse Welfare Board’s strategic plan for the welfare of horses bred for racing. "

The vast majority of racehorses suffering injuries which allow them to graze in paddoks but not to race (depicted in the cartoon) are these days retrained & rehomed to private individuals as companion animals or for leisure riding, where they are loved & looked after for the rest of their natural lives.

Significant advances in vet medicine are now being made to pre-diagnose asymptomatic latent stress fractures in horses, which currently cannot be diagnosed before they catastrophically break down.

This topic has been discussed a dozen or more times previously on TWTD; to save me having to boringly repeat myself, you could do a search to find those.

And Facters - trying to compare the life of racehorses in 2021 with animals like cocks deliberately placed in situations where they can only either maim and kill, or be maimed & killed themselves, is nonsensical and invidious.

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 07:04 - Feb 28 with 2444 viewsChurchman

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 00:48 - Feb 28 by factual_blue

I can remember going to Malgrat about fifty years ago.

That was about the time I was there. We went 2 years in a row and then to some other place further down.

To a child’s eye Barcelona was very dirty and a bit run down in those days but quite grand. My dad dodged off with me to have a look at the Nou Camp Stadium. It was I think 3 tiers then and an awesome sight.
Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 08:02 - Feb 28 with 2311 viewsbefxblue

Truly awful practice and no sympathy for those involved.

Although I couldn't suppress a snigger at the line in the article that read:

'The animal was held at a police station before being transferred to a farm.'
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 8:03]
Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 09:05 - Feb 28 with 2178 viewsbluelagos

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 08:02 - Feb 28 by befxblue

Truly awful practice and no sympathy for those involved.

Although I couldn't suppress a snigger at the line in the article that read:

'The animal was held at a police station before being transferred to a farm.'
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 8:03]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7846822.stm

I'll raise you from a chicken to a goat. Although the goat was only a car thief tbf.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 09:23 - Feb 28 with 2132 viewsKeno

I wonder what picture the local press would have used for that story?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 10:00 - Feb 28 with 2066 viewsNthQldITFC

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 23:09 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

Now that's what I call karma

The bird has since been put to sleep and it's carcass disposed of responsibly.

Now that's what I call korma.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 10:02 - Feb 28 with 2058 viewsfooters

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 09:23 - Feb 28 by Keno

I wonder what picture the local press would have used for that story?

Fire engine?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 10:05 - Feb 28 with 2049 viewsKeno

Man impaled by own cock. Dies. on 10:02 - Feb 28 by footers

Fire engine?

I was thinking a large cock

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024