Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto 23:45 - Feb 27 with 1826 views26_Paz

I know this was done after the Hull game but how good was Toto again today? Absolutely immense again. He was dreadful not so long ago but now looks absolutely fantastic. Not sure what has happened but fair play to the lad. He’s completely dominating at the moment.

The Paz Man

Toto on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 1771 viewsRomeo4

When he was out on loan at Bolton this time last year I assumed his Town career was over. Much like Kenlock, he’s a player I’ve never really rated too highly and I’ve no idea how long this purple patch will last but both are making the most of their current opportunity.
Toto on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 1768 viewsSuffolktractor

Him and Wilson together looked so strong together today.
Toto on 00:15 - Feb 28 with 1700 viewsSpruceMoose

Wonder what he would think of some of your previous posts!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Toto on 06:05 - Feb 28 with 1505 viewsurbanblue

Toto on 00:15 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Wonder what he would think of some of your previous posts!

Jeez, give it a rest!

This is a thread about Football in the Football section.

I'm sure you can continue your vendetta against Paz in the appropriate threads in the General section.
Toto on 06:33 - Feb 28 with 1480 viewsYallop

Toto on 06:05 - Feb 28 by urbanblue

Jeez, give it a rest!

I'm sure you can continue your vendetta against Paz in the appropriate threads in the General section.

Well said.

I really hope Toto remains focused and continues this improvement. He still looks poor in possession though, Mills described him yesterday as a two touch defender.

I can imagine him now skipping around Wemburley with the play off trophy above his head!
Toto on 08:09 - Feb 28 with 1292 viewsChrisd

Toto on 06:33 - Feb 28 by Yallop

Well said.

I really hope Toto remains focused and continues this improvement. He still looks poor in possession though, Mills described him yesterday as a two touch defender.

I can imagine him now skipping around Wemburley with the play off trophy above his head!

Now the playing out from the back has been abandoned, that has really helped both Wilson and Toto massively, we’ve gone back to old school defending. They can put their foot through the ball now, instead of this incessant need to look for a pass. I’m neither of their fans and believe their standard of play has a glass ceiling, but credit to both of them they have both come in, played well and certainly helped to make us even tighter at the back.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Toto on 08:18 - Feb 28 with 1250 viewstextbackup

Both he and Wilson are L1 defenders. Their games are about BALL KICK HEAD AWAY, and it needs not be anymore difficult than that.

They’d struggle in the championship as a pairing, but L1 is fine

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Toto on 08:32 - Feb 28 with 1189 viewsbelgablue

Toto can trap a ball further than he can kick it but I’d still have him and Wilson over Woolfie and McGuiness any day of the week.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Toto on 13:12 - Feb 28 with 976 viewsSpruceMoose

Toto on 06:05 - Feb 28 by urbanblue

Jeez, give it a rest!

Nah. Judging by who you have upvoting you I think I'm on the right track!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024