Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10014 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:34 - Feb 28 with 2528 viewsSuperCoops

Are you serious?
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:40 - Feb 28 with 2506 viewsPinewoodblue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:34 - Feb 28 by SuperCoops

Are you serious?

Think he is as Toto is showing personal confidence both in his play, and in not taking a knee. He is being his own man.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:41 - Feb 28 with 2492 viewsDanTheMan

Wow.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:42 - Feb 28 with 2484 viewsHerbivore

Ffs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:53 - Feb 28 with 2449 viewsMJallday

Dude...seriously

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:56 - Feb 28 with 2433 viewsTrumptonBlue

I'm going to go with "no".
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:57 - Feb 28 with 2398 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:53 - Feb 28 by MJallday

Dude...seriously

I think it was meant as a positive post, but clumsily put. He was commending Nsiala on his continued stance against racism.

I don't think he needs shooting down for it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:04 - Feb 28 with 2401 viewsjayessess

It's funny, as soon you even hint that anyone's ideas about Nsiala might in some ways by shaped by his race, you get this wave of offended "how dare yous" and yet... here we are.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:23 - Feb 28 with 2349 viewsMaySixth

Clearly wasn't meant as a racial post, interesting the way people take it.
If it reads clumsily then that's my poor communication.
Just feels to me somehow he is showing real resilience and determination in his stance and performances and wonder if they are linked?
More power to him, been brilliant recently.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:25 - Feb 28 with 2338 viewsglasso

Jesus Christ this is a mess.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:29 - Feb 28 with 2321 viewsjayessess

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:23 - Feb 28 by MaySixth

Clearly wasn't meant as a racial post, interesting the way people take it.
If it reads clumsily then that's my poor communication.
Just feels to me somehow he is showing real resilience and determination in his stance and performances and wonder if they are linked?
More power to him, been brilliant recently.

What's "interesting" is that the first place you go when thinking about a black player's form is "maybe this reflects their stance on Black Lives Matter". Might be worth a bit of self-examination on your own part that one.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:34 - Feb 28 with 2302 viewsMeadowlark

The thought police are up early this morning.......
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:34 - Feb 28 with 2294 viewsMaySixth

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:25 - Feb 28 by glasso

Jesus Christ this is a mess.

Keep looking for something and you will convince yourself.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:35 - Feb 28 with 2294 viewscatch74

I’d say two things have helped:
1 the organisation of the rest of the team (linked to 2 as well), he’s not had to chase back one on one in the box (pleased and surprised that the 2 of Bish and Dozzell have been a big part of this.) He was defending just as well previously other than the penalties given away - surely the reason he was initially dropped.
2 style of play, Mick Mills talked about it during yesterday’s game - think he said he was a two touch defender, the longer he thinks on the ball, the more the mistakes come (he’d just passed out straight to their midfield, having taken a few touches.)

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:41 - Feb 28 with 2268 viewsMattinLondon

Have a word with yourself - and when you’ve had a word with yourself call yourself a dick.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:47 - Feb 28 with 2250 viewsPinewoodblue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:41 - Feb 28 by MattinLondon

Have a word with yourself - and when you’ve had a word with yourself call yourself a dick.

Stop looking for things that are not there.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:49 - Feb 28 with 2237 viewsjayessess

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:47 - Feb 28 by Pinewoodblue

It's literally all there though. it's barely subtext.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:53 - Feb 28 with 2212 viewsMattinLondon

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:47 - Feb 28 by Pinewoodblue

What are you suggesting I was looking for?
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:53 - Feb 28 with 2204 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:34 - Feb 28 by MaySixth

Keep looking for something and you will convince yourself.

My dude, you don't even know the point of your own post.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:55 - Feb 28 with 2199 viewsCoco

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 09:57 - Feb 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think it was meant as a positive post, but clumsily put. He was commending Nsiala on his continued stance against racism.

I don't think he needs shooting down for it.

Hahahaha love how the clique protect their own. You really think kneeling for five seconds has any impact on football performances? Madness

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:57 - Feb 28 with 2185 viewspointofblue

Let’s put it this way - Nsiala struggled for us even before BLM entered the national consciousness. The reason he’s improved is because he is no longer out of his depth and our tactics suit his style of play.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:58 - Feb 28 with 2177 viewsCoco

And anyway Nsiala hasn’t really been that good. Lolz

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:58 - Feb 28 with 2163 viewsSwailsey

I am genuinely speechless.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:59 - Feb 28 with 2156 viewsElderGrizzly

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:57 - Feb 28 by pointofblue

Let’s put it this way - Nsiala struggled for us even before BLM entered the national consciousness. The reason he’s improved is because he is no longer out of his depth and our tactics suit his style of play.

Indeed. We've gone more direct and he is being asked to do 'less', so fewer opportunities for shooting himself in the foot.

Having Wilson alongside him will also help enormously as he has a true 'mentor' and a steady influence to talk him through games. Having Chambers to his right will help for the same reason.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 11:00 - Feb 28 with 2157 viewsGaryCooper

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 10:55 - Feb 28 by Coco

Hahahaha love how the clique protect their own. You really think kneeling for five seconds has any impact on football performances? Madness

And you think that kneeling for 5 seconds in a division 3 football match, has any effect on race equality in what is probably the most racially harmonious country in the world?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024