Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? 09:28 - Feb 28 with 10009 viewsMaySixth

He has been wonderful of late and justifying the Shrewsbury hype.
He will probably have a bad game in him soon but I hope he we stick with him.
I wonder if his form is possibly pyschologically linked with not taking the knee?
He is making a personal stand before the game and then standing out in games as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:14 - Feb 28 with 658 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:01 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

The post is there for everyone to read you loon! I said that you said it was a good point - and we can all see that you said exactly that.

Paz, doesn't it ever get tiring pretending to be a decent person? Wouldn't it be easier to actually just be decent?

Sadly, I think Paz is lost to the world. He's in his 30s and has a massive lob on for Nigel Farage and holds horribly misinformed views about immigrantion, racism, homophobia; essentially any kind of prejudice against non-white, non-straight, or otherwise 'different' people he either doesn't understand or is all for.

You can kind of get your head around some older people who have seen massive social change and find it all a bit scary being drawn to the likes of Farage promising them a return to high streets full of white people shopping at their local green grocer, but where's the appeal in that for someone who never lived through such a time and who should be in the prime of their life?

I fear there's no hope for him. Once again today he's been taken to school, but the boy shows no propensity for learning.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:17 - Feb 28 with 650 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:14 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

Sadly, I think Paz is lost to the world. He's in his 30s and has a massive lob on for Nigel Farage and holds horribly misinformed views about immigrantion, racism, homophobia; essentially any kind of prejudice against non-white, non-straight, or otherwise 'different' people he either doesn't understand or is all for.

You can kind of get your head around some older people who have seen massive social change and find it all a bit scary being drawn to the likes of Farage promising them a return to high streets full of white people shopping at their local green grocer, but where's the appeal in that for someone who never lived through such a time and who should be in the prime of their life?

I fear there's no hope for him. Once again today he's been taken to school, but the boy shows no propensity for learning.

My local greengrocer's Kurdish. Like to think it's one in the eye for the UKIP brigade every time I buy one of his courgettes.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:18 - Feb 28 with 641 viewsJ2BLUE

OP often attempts to troll and gets mostly ignored.

Gone nuclear and got the attention he craves.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:20 - Feb 28 with 635 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:12 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

You ought to be careful what you declare to be a good point in public.

I tell you what Paz, seeing as the legality of someone's immigration status is of no concern to you, and to avoid appearing to be a hypocrite, maybe you should get your missus on the first plane back to Bucharest.

I'd have absolutely no problem with people making a home and a life in the UK which hopefully will be better than the life they had elsewhere, but these are your rules we are playing by.

Mrs Paz is here perfectly legally. That is a particularly nasty post even for you.

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:22 - Feb 28 with 617 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:20 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Mrs Paz is here perfectly legally. That is a particularly nasty post even for you.

Sadly, taking the moral high ground route became invalidated several posts ago.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:24 - Feb 28 with 617 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:17 - Feb 28 by footers

My local greengrocer's Kurdish. Like to think it's one in the eye for the UKIP brigade every time I buy one of his courgettes.

What have you got against Kurdish greengrocers, Paz me old fruit? Or is it courgettes you don't like?

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:25 - Feb 28 with 616 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:20 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Asylum seekers are in the UK legally. People are legally allowed to claim asylum.

You don't care much about that.

My post was a mirror. You should take a long hard look.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:30 - Feb 28 with 583 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:24 - Feb 28 by footers

What have you got against Kurdish greengrocers, Paz me old fruit? Or is it courgettes you don't like?

I have absolutely nothing against Kurdish greengrocers and have never suggested I do. That’s a figment of your imagination

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:31 - Feb 28 with 576 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:24 - Feb 28 by footers

Being a Trump man he likes to hear them called Zucchini.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:31 - Feb 28 with 574 views26_Paz

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:25 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Asylum seekers are in the UK legally. People are legally allowed to claim asylum.

You don't care much about that.

My post was a mirror. You should take a long hard look.

Crossing the channel on a dinghy is not legal. Travelling to the UK from Romania in order to work as a carer is perfectly legal.

The Paz Man

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:34 - Feb 28 with 559 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:30 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

I have absolutely nothing against Kurdish greengrocers and have never suggested I do. That’s a figment of your imagination

Ah, so your dislike of courgettes is why you downvoted my post. Interesting.

Yes, they can be a little bland, but it's what you do with them that counts. I like them peeled into strips, lightly pickled and served with and lemon pearly barley and sea bass.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:34 - Feb 28 with 556 viewsSpruceMoose

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:31 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Crossing the channel on a dinghy is not legal. Travelling to the UK from Romania in order to work as a carer is perfectly legal.

So you're mainly concerned about maritime and shipping laws?

Maybe Newcy can chip in when he gets to port.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:37 - Feb 28 with 528 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:34 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

https://www.rya.org.uk/knowledge-advice/boating-abroad/Pages/customs-formalities

ooof

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:42 - Feb 28 with 517 viewsJ2BLUE

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:31 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

You have to be pretty desperate to get on a dinghy and risk your life for the chance to work (read: be exploited) as a second class citizen in the UK with no rights, no protection and no real chance of actually living anywhere near the life we all take for granted.

We were born on this tiny little island thanks to pure chance/luck. I'm not suggesting we throw the doors wide open and allow unlimited immigration but perhaps we can treat people a bit better who have not been so fortunate.

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:42 - Feb 28 with 517 viewsleitrimblue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:34 - Feb 28 by footers

Ah, so your dislike of courgettes is why you downvoted my post. Interesting.

Yes, they can be a little bland, but it's what you do with them that counts. I like them peeled into strips, lightly pickled and served with and lemon pearly barley and sea bass.

I like mine sliced, battered an deep fried. I find most things are better battered an fried, myself included
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:43 - Feb 28 with 506 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:42 - Feb 28 by leitrimblue

I like mine sliced, battered an deep fried. I find most things are better battered an fried, myself included

I prefer being baked.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:45 - Feb 28 with 498 viewsleitrimblue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:43 - Feb 28 by wkj

I prefer being baked.

Baked,semi battered and not too fried is my happy place
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:04 - Feb 28 with 465 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 14:34 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

I would just like to know the reason that many of these illegal or non illegal immigrants decide to get in a dinghy and risk their lives and their children's lives to be put in a hostel or worse?
When they could claim asylum in France? As many on here life is so much better living in the European Union. So what is the desperation to get to this country?
I know many have fled war torn countries and persecution, but why do they need to take that extra risk of getting here?
When they are safely in Europe. Why do they not demand more from the French and Italian governments that they have travelled across?
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:07 - Feb 28 with 452 viewswkj

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:04 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

I would just like to know the reason that many of these illegal or non illegal immigrants decide to get in a dinghy and risk their lives and their children's lives to be put in a hostel or worse?
When they could claim asylum in France? As many on here life is so much better living in the European Union. So what is the desperation to get to this country?
I know many have fled war torn countries and persecution, but why do they need to take that extra risk of getting here?
When they are safely in Europe. Why do they not demand more from the French and Italian governments that they have travelled across?

Not all refugees are trying to come to the UK. Besides, it isn't the choice of the refugees most of the time, it is the choice of whoever is extorting them and organising their passage.

Crybaby

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:16 - Feb 28 with 432 viewsjayessess

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:04 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

(a) Britain takes a very small proportion of the world's refugees, most of whom do end up in neighbouring countries. The UK is well below the EU average for asylum applications per capita:

(b) Many of the people who specifically wish to claim asylum in the UK rather than elsewhere do so because they already have family here or because they already have some proficiency in English. As you can imagine when you've fled your former life, lost most of your possessions, your life is instantly very economically precarious, so help from family members and the ability to communicate in the host country's language can be a matter of survival.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:16 - Feb 28 with 423 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 13:41 - Feb 28 by 26_Paz

Not giving them as much free stuff would be a good start

They get next to fcuk all Paz. Imagine trying to live on a fiver a day FFS.

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? by GlasgowBlue 6 Aug 2020 11:43
Great. Now I've got your attention please take a moment to sign this petition.

https://act.refugee-action.org.uk/page/29178/petition/1?ea.tracking.id=nygermqn&ea.url.id=4851868&forwarded=true

Refugees are banned from working in the UK until their application has been approved. This is often taking up to six months or more.

Despite what you may have seen on social media and in rags like the Daily Mail, they are given a paltry benefit of just £5.66 a day.

And here's a link if you want to email your MP.

https://act.refugee-action.org.uk/page/65249/action/1?ea.tracking.id=nygermqn&ea.url.id=4851866&forwarded=true

[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 15:20]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:16 - Feb 28 with 430 viewsMattinLondon

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:07 - Feb 28 by wkj

Not all refugees are trying to come to the UK. Besides, it isn't the choice of the refugees most of the time, it is the choice of whoever is extorting them and organising their passage.

Language as well - English being the second language for a lot.
Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:21 - Feb 28 with 418 viewsfooters

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:16 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

They get next to fcuk all Paz. Imagine trying to live on a fiver a day FFS.

Fed up with immigrant scroungers getting benefits? by GlasgowBlue 6 Aug 2020 11:43
Great. Now I've got your attention please take a moment to sign this petition.

https://act.refugee-action.org.uk/page/29178/petition/1?ea.tracking.id=nygermqn&ea.url.id=4851868&forwarded=true

Refugees are banned from working in the UK until their application has been approved. This is often taking up to six months or more.

Despite what you may have seen on social media and in rags like the Daily Mail, they are given a paltry benefit of just £5.66 a day.

And here's a link if you want to email your MP.

https://act.refugee-action.org.uk/page/65249/action/1?ea.tracking.id=nygermqn&ea.url.id=4851866&forwarded=true

[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 15:20]

Paz, you know you dun goofed when footers is out here uppying Glassers.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:22 - Feb 28 with 414 viewsJ2BLUE

I didn't know the answer so I googled it...took about two minutes to google it and read the link:

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/27398/france-to-uk-why-do-migrants-risk-the

Key points:

UK has less asylum applications than other countries

Look at the date of the article. 6200 in 9.5 months. Much less of a problem than the papers would have you believe

English language or knowing someone in the UK biggest reasons to try and get here

France patrol the Channel to stop them actually getting to the UK and stop (going by those numbers) about a third of them getting here.

Truly impaired.

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:28 - Feb 28 with 388 viewsBluedanW

Nsiala's improvement connected to not taking the knee? on 15:22 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

I didn't know the answer so I googled it...took about two minutes to google it and read the link:

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/27398/france-to-uk-why-do-migrants-risk-the

Key points:

UK has less asylum applications than other countries

Look at the date of the article. 6200 in 9.5 months. Much less of a problem than the papers would have you believe

English language or knowing someone in the UK biggest reasons to try and get here

France patrol the Channel to stop them actually getting to the UK and stop (going by those numbers) about a third of them getting here.

The French navy as uselwss as they have always been then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024