Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/t) 10:20 - Feb 28 with 957 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:21 - Feb 28 with 948 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I’d probably keep him over Bennetts to be honest. Both very similar in some ways so that could be a bit harsh though
Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:21 - Feb 28 with 948 viewspointofblue

Or Harrop for that matter. Or Matheson considering Woolfenden is out of the squad and can play right back too. Or McGuinness...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:30 - Feb 28 with 894 viewsjayessess

Can't terminate loans outside the transfer window.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:34 - Feb 28 with 869 viewswrightsrightglove

Possibly not but equally I think the more options we have the better what with such a hectic schedule between now and the end of the season. Hopefully with a new manager at the helm he’ll have more than enough players to get through any injuries or loss of form between now and may.
Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:40 - Feb 28 with 843 viewscatch74

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:21 - Feb 28 by pointofblue

Or Harrop for that matter. Or Matheson considering Woolfenden is out of the squad and can play right back too. Or McGuinness...

I think a lot of that is the injury issues we’ve had. Got to remember Wilson has been out for ages, Nsiala has had several issues plus KVY! - hence MCGuinness and Matheson.
Harrop - If Norwood is injured again, he wants to play 10 I think, if Jackson (who has also been injured plenty) is not used then you’d maybe start Harrop with Parrott. Harrop also covers injuries to Bishop (and Nolan) and can play the wider role too.
The squad is way too big but understand the reasoning. Hoping for some American style sports science to magically transform our fortunes.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:45 - Feb 28 with 817 viewsMrTown

I think Edwards has been poor since his return from injury, really poor, I like Thomas, and still think he can offer something.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 15:40 - Feb 28 with 616 viewsGarv

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:21 - Feb 28 by pointofblue

Can play right back but hasn't done so for almost two years when at Swindon in League Two. Chambers can obviously do it but Matheson is the only actual right back in the squad. Why not keep him on board?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 18:39 - Feb 28 with 471 viewsVic

Do we really need Luke Thomas at the moment? Get the squad down to 5 loanees (n/ on 10:45 - Feb 28 by MrTown

I think Edwards has been poor since his return from injury, really poor, I like Thomas, and still think he can offer something.

Really, really poor. Nae normal, really poor.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024