Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off 16:00 - Feb 28 with 1957 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:15 - Feb 28 with 1784 viewsBluedanW

I don't suppose there is anyway of buying at 50% by Monday 10am with vouchers recieved last season for season ticket refund is there. I have £90 worth to get rid of by May
Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:18 - Feb 28 with 1755 viewsitfcjoe

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:15 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

I don't suppose there is anyway of buying at 50% by Monday 10am with vouchers recieved last season for season ticket refund is there. I have £90 worth to get rid of by May

Tweet them and they'll prob be able to help

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:19 - Feb 28 with 1755 viewsitfcjoe

Good offer to be fair, I've been holding off getting the away kit for my eldest but he has been desperate for it so bit the bullet

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:25 - Feb 28 with 1669 viewshatch

Actually tempted to buy the keeper shorts for gym/kickabouts etc as nice to have the UEFA Cup stitching but doesn't look like they have pockets which would be pretty irritating.
Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:27 - Feb 28 with 1647 viewsBluedanW

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:18 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Tweet them and they'll prob be able to help

I'm no longer on twitter.
I might send email
Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:29 - Feb 28 with 1631 viewsGlasgowBlue

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:19 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Good offer to be fair, I've been holding off getting the away kit for my eldest but he has been desperate for it so bit the bullet

I got my boy the away shirt for Christmas but I've just ordered the home shirt for his Birthday which is in June.

I may give it to him early for the play off final.

Iron Lion Zion

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:47 - Feb 28 with 1517 viewsBluedanW

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:27 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

I'm no longer on twitter.
I might send email

I've sent an email to planet blue.
If they extend the voucher life j may wait until the new seasons stars and stripes away kit comes out
Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 17:01 - Feb 28 with 1453 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anyone know what the sizing is like on the home shirt?

Not bought a replica shirt for ages. Am usually a large, but had to go down to M for a Mitre one!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 17:06 - Feb 28 with 1403 viewsGlasgowBlue

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 17:01 - Feb 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

Anyone know what the sizing is like on the home shirt?

Not bought a replica shirt for ages. Am usually a large, but had to go down to M for a Mitre one!

There is a size chart on the page. Medium is 38-42. Adidas can be on the tight side so if you are bordering in 41/42” then you’re better off going large.

Iron Lion Zion

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 17:18 - Feb 28 with 1317 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 17:06 - Feb 28 by GlasgowBlue

There is a size chart on the page. Medium is 38-42. Adidas can be on the tight side so if you are bordering in 41/42” then you’re better off going large.

Thanks, yeah I went from the size chart, but often find them less than reliable.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 17:29 - Feb 28 with 1255 viewsWD19

Phil is still banned.
Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 19:03 - Feb 28 with 1006 viewsuppersirbob

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 16:15 - Feb 28 by BluedanW

I contacted the club to be honest they were helpful
Said put in writing what I wanted and enclose the vouchers state the offer and date it will be honoured
Add name address email address and phone number
Any shortfall in voucher to goods you want they will call you to pay the balance over the phone which I take it will be as the postage costs
If you want the address to send it was
Ipswich town fc retail dept
Portman Road
Ipswich
Ip1 2DA
Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 19:08 - Feb 28 with 977 viewsBluedanW

Marcus trying to raise a few quid towards Lambert's pay off on 19:03 - Feb 28 by uppersirbob

I contacted the club to be honest they were helpful
Said put in writing what I wanted and enclose the vouchers state the offer and date it will be honoured
Add name address email address and phone number
Any shortfall in voucher to goods you want they will call you to pay the balance over the phone which I take it will be as the postage costs
If you want the address to send it was
Ipswich town fc retail dept
Portman Road
Ipswich
Ip1 2DA

Thank you
I will do the same
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024