Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club 16:51 - Feb 28 with 3310 viewsstiff_talking

Nolan told Lambert in a heated dressing room argument that he would rather be home with the kids IF you are going to make me play like that. His comments have been completely misrepresented by Lambert in the press.
Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 3164 viewsMrTown

He’ll be out of the cold soon, as will Jackson.

Nolan under a different manager would excel I feel.

Drinan coming on whilst Jackson plays u23 football is criminal really.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 3151 viewsAce_High1

Cheers Stifler.
Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 16:54 - Feb 28 with 3142 viewsMrTown

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

It was Crewe.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 17:02 - Feb 28 with 3002 viewsstiff_talking

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 16:54 - Feb 28 by MrTown

It was Crewe.

I wanted to set the record straight that Jon Nolan never said he didn’t want to play for ITFC
He simply disagreed with Lambert tactics and his choice of words to do that could have been better.
Clearly he was honest with Lambert.

Lambert complains about negative press and in this case as done the very thing that he has complained to others about.
Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 17:04 - Feb 28 with 2955 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Interestingly, Drinan and Jackson have scored the same number of goals this season.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 17:21 - Feb 28 with 2711 viewsVic

Source?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 17:24 - Feb 28 with 2666 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Make him play like what?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 17:24 - Feb 28 with 2663 viewsstiff_talking

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 17:21 - Feb 28 by Vic

Source?

Staff !
Login to get fewer ads

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:06 - Feb 28 with 2251 viewslongtimefan

I thought Jackson was good last year but he’s offered absolutely nothing while on the pitch this season, though admittedly not in a formation particularly suited to him.
Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:12 - Feb 28 with 2180 viewsVic

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:06 - Feb 28 by longtimefan

I thought Jackson was good last year but he’s offered absolutely nothing while on the pitch this season, though admittedly not in a formation particularly suited to him.

Which was Lamberts point all along!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:28 - Feb 28 with 2016 viewsGlasgowBlue

And a formation that appears to be favoured by Paul Cook.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:52 - Feb 28 with 1798 viewsjayessess

He's had a grand total of 4 starts at centre forward, a month apart and was bizarrely instructed to hug the touchline in 2 other starts at right wing. Probably explains quite a lot of his ineffectiveness.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:55 - Feb 28 with 1757 viewsstiff_talking

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:52 - Feb 28 by jayessess

He's had a grand total of 4 starts at centre forward, a month apart and was bizarrely instructed to hug the touchline in 2 other starts at right wing. Probably explains quite a lot of his ineffectiveness.

Jackson doesn’t like Lambert at all but has nothing against Ipswich. He just doesn’t feel that he is being correctly played to his strengths
Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 19:41 - Feb 28 with 1402 viewsBugs

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 18:55 - Feb 28 by stiff_talking

Jackson doesn’t like Lambert at all but has nothing against Ipswich. He just doesn’t feel that he is being correctly played to his strengths

I think we can all see that, most fans have a lot of sympathy for the way he's been treated by Lambert and the way he's been used on the pitch this season.
Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 20:09 - Feb 28 with 1177 viewsBryanPlug

Jon Nolan truth behind falling out with club on 17:24 - Feb 28 by BasingstokeBlue

Make him play like what?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024