Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud 21:24 - Feb 28 with 5376 viewsFunge

Every other manager who has left, even Keane, even that nobston Hurst - I bore them no real bad will.

Get bent, Lambert. You vile man. Disappear into the darkness.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:25 - Feb 28 with 3772 viewschicoazul

Tell us what you really think Fungers aha

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:26 - Feb 28 with 3728 viewsFunge

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:25 - Feb 28 by chicoazul

Tell us what you really think Fungers aha

Chico obviously all football is pointless now - but my sister lives away from the motherland, and is desperate for me to take my nephew to football.

Now I can do that, which is quite nice.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:28 - Feb 28 with 3699 viewsGarv

Up voted by mistake.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:28 - Feb 28 with 3671 viewsChrisabian

Up voted on purpose, and then fat-fingered and down voted too. Great success.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 21:31]
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:28 - Feb 28 with 3663 viewsFunge

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:28 - Feb 28 by Garv

Up voted by mistake.

Course you did, you happy little contrarian.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:30 - Feb 28 with 3627 viewsChurchman

Don’t hold back. Let it all out.

For the record, I thought Hurst was worse.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:31 - Feb 28 with 3582 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:33 - Feb 28 with 3518 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:28 - Feb 28 by Garv

Up voted by mistake.

Allow me to correct that for you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:34 - Feb 28 with 3485 viewsjudespiveyg

Bit much to call him a vile person, unless you've actually met him. Feel like I shouldn't have to tell a grown adult that watching football doesn't matter enough to hate those involved on a personal level.

Am I glad he's gone? I suppose, he wasn't doing a good job. Not news that makes me happy though, just rueful that we once again employed the wrong manager. I felt similar after Keane, Jewell and Hurst left the club.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:37 - Feb 28 with 3413 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wondered why my phone had been taking off while putting the boy to bed, what an absolute f**king delight of a Sunday. Time for a gin methinks

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:37 - Feb 28 with 3413 viewsFunge

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:34 - Feb 28 by judespiveyg

Bit much to call him a vile person, unless you've actually met him. Feel like I shouldn't have to tell a grown adult that watching football doesn't matter enough to hate those involved on a personal level.

Am I glad he's gone? I suppose, he wasn't doing a good job. Not news that makes me happy though, just rueful that we once again employed the wrong manager. I felt similar after Keane, Jewell and Hurst left the club.

I don't hate him.

I'm over the moon (can you tell?) that he's no longer involved with this football club.

It's 18 months too late, but we are where we are.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:42 - Feb 28 with 3361 viewsGarv

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:28 - Feb 28 by Funge

Course you did, you happy little contrarian.

Why post it if you're upset that someone disagrees with it?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:47 - Feb 28 with 3282 viewsvapour_trail

Nah, that fcking Keane can do one as well.

Glad he’s gone. We still have Evans though, and he’s the bigger problem.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:51 - Feb 28 with 3211 viewsvapour_trail

We are now so sh1t as a result of lambert and Evans, that this doesn’t yet warrant reporting on the bbc website.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:14 - Feb 28 with 3053 viewsFunge

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:42 - Feb 28 by Garv

Why post it if you're upset that someone disagrees with it?

Upset?

Once again, Garv, you have rather misread the room.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:21 - Feb 28 with 2922 viewsMrTown

Shìt post. You don’t even know the man - dreadful manager, but it wasn’t personal, and wish him success in the future.

Come across as a díckhead here.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:25]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:24 - Feb 28 with 2887 viewsDanTheMan

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:21 - Feb 28 by MrTown

Shìt post. You don’t even know the man - dreadful manager, but it wasn’t personal, and wish him success in the future.

Banning Phil showed him to be an incredibly petty individual.

Oh and going on the radio to slag the club off, knowing his mate would give him an easy time of it.

Oh and also having a pop at Blue Action for their protest.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:24 - Feb 28 with 2868 viewsFunge

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:21 - Feb 28 by MrTown

The bloke was driving us into oblivion, and sticking two fingers up at all and sundry whilst he was doing it, most likely pissing himself laughing at the same time.

Owner, players, media, fans. Playing all of us.

I'll take your dickhead insult, king.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:25 - Feb 28 with 2861 viewsPJH

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:30 - Feb 28 by Churchman

Don’t hold back. Let it all out.

For the record, I thought Hurst was worse.

Yes Hurst retains the worst ever ITFC Manager slot for me although Lambert was starting to push him for it in my eyes.
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:27 - Feb 28 with 2823 viewsgibbsm1

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 21:34 - Feb 28 by judespiveyg

Same with the abuse aimed at Evans. A man who may eventually end up writing of up to £100m of debt and keeping a club that simply wasn't a viable business running
Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:27 - Feb 28 with 2794 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:24 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

Oh and going on the radio to slag the club off, knowing his mate would give him an easy time of it.

His position was untenable no question, and it all got sour. I’ve seen some vile stuff thrown towards him on the socials though, and he was getting beaten with a stick from all angles - he defended his corner and it became a back and forth.

Line in the sand for me. Both parties move on, wish him luck and we move. Don’t need stupid posts like this.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:28 - Feb 28 with 2777 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:24 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

Mr Town is a budgie as far as I can tell.

Any opportunity to put the club down, any chance to downplay any future...

He has posted many, many times that Lambert is going nowhere because of his long contract.

Not once, or twice, but consistently.

He's either completely clueless or a rubbish troll.

Add to that, his usual attempts at put-downs and retorts are a bit awkward at best. Context isn't his thing. He doesn't seem to understand a lot tbf.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:30]

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:29 - Feb 28 with 2728 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:24 - Feb 28 by Funge

The bloke was driving us into oblivion, and sticking two fingers up at all and sundry whilst he was doing it, most likely pissing himself laughing at the same time.

He wasn’t a good manager, doesn’t mean he was a vile person.

As I said, I wish him luck, and we move on.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:33]

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:31 - Feb 28 with 2676 viewsjeera

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:24 - Feb 28 by Funge

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud by jeera 28 Feb 2021 22:28

He has posted many, many times that Lambert is going nowhere because of his long contract.

Add to that, his usual attempts at put-downs and retorts are a bit awkward at best. Context isn't his thing. He doesn't seem to understand a lot tbf.

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:38 - Feb 28 with 2552 viewsMrTown

Good riddance you horrible, horrible, sham of a fraud on 22:28 - Feb 28 by jeera

[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 22:30]

Come out with some shìt you do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024