Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the Yanks are data-driven... 10:29 - Mar 1 with 731 viewsportmanking

Surely Cowley is the right man for the job? When you talk about structure, data analysis and methodology, Cowley talks so much sense it's unreal. The work he's done thus far, he surely deserves a big job like this and a bit of cash to splash.
If the Yanks are data-driven... on 10:41 - Mar 1 with 673 viewshomer_123

If the aim is promotion and sell (i.e short term) then Cook makes more sense than the Cowleys.

If you wanted to build something more medium to long term - then the Cowleys make more sense.

I'd prefer the Cowleys but Cook is an obvious and sensible appointment given the new aims and objectives.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If the Yanks are data-driven... on 10:53 - Mar 1 with 627 viewsportmanking

If the Yanks are data-driven... on 10:41 - Mar 1 by homer_123

If the aim is promotion and sell (i.e short term) then Cook makes more sense than the Cowleys.

If you wanted to build something more medium to long term - then the Cowleys make more sense.

I'd prefer the Cowleys but Cook is an obvious and sensible appointment given the new aims and objectives.

I mean, Cowley won the National League and League Two and turned Huddersfield around who were a sinking ship. He's proven to be the man for a short-term project as well as a long-term project.

I still think the US consortium are going to be in it for longer than most think. They will be fascinated by the fact that we're a one-team county with a tremendous catchment area.
If the Yanks are data-driven... on 10:56 - Mar 1 with 608 viewsEwan_Oozami

Once we reach the PL, they'll call it TractorBall and make a film about it...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If the Yanks are data-driven... on 10:56 - Mar 1 with 606 viewsmattrolow

I don't get this weird storyline that goes with the Cowleys about their analysis.

Every team does analysis and does it in-depth, the media just seemed to make a big thing about them doing it in the FA Cup run like no one else did it and they lapped it up.

I remember one journalist talking about walking past their office and they were watching the opposition's previous game and he couldn't get over how impressive that was.

They don't do any more than any other team do.
If the Yanks are data-driven... on 11:00 - Mar 1 with 569 viewsportmanking

If the Yanks are data-driven... on 10:56 - Mar 1 by mattrolow

I don't get this weird storyline that goes with the Cowleys about their analysis.

Every team does analysis and does it in-depth, the media just seemed to make a big thing about them doing it in the FA Cup run like no one else did it and they lapped it up.

I remember one journalist talking about walking past their office and they were watching the opposition's previous game and he couldn't get over how impressive that was.

They don't do any more than any other team do.

Disagree. They are real students of the game.
If the Yanks are data-driven... on 11:06 - Mar 1 with 550 viewsmattrolow

If the Yanks are data-driven... on 11:00 - Mar 1 by portmanking

Disagree. They are real students of the game.

What are you basing that on?
If the Yanks are data-driven... on 11:09 - Mar 1 with 526 viewsportmanking

If the Yanks are data-driven... on 11:06 - Mar 1 by mattrolow

What are you basing that on?

Everything I know about them, having read and watched a lot of content on their approach in recent months. They would bring a real framework and enthusiasm to our club, married well with a better commercial structure via the US consortium and we'd be going places.
If the Yanks are data-driven... on 11:34 - Mar 1 with 446 viewsmattrolow

If the Yanks are data-driven... on 11:09 - Mar 1 by portmanking

Everything I know about them, having read and watched a lot of content on their approach in recent months. They would bring a real framework and enthusiasm to our club, married well with a better commercial structure via the US consortium and we'd be going places.

But this is what I mean, there's some weird media propaganda on their approach and I don't really know why. There's loads of articles that make it seem like they do more than anyone else and I don't think they do.
I live in Lincoln and there is no doubt that they did an amazing job there. But, it's another big PR job it wasn't all happy happy in their time at Sincil Bank, plenty of rumours about behind the scenes attitudes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024