Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? 11:38 - Mar 1 with 1180 viewsElderGrizzly

Or would he go along with Evans?

He seems uniquely under-qualified for many of the roles he appears to being asked to do? Some clearly not his fault at all, but where would he fit in?

He's not a DoF, he's not a CEO or COO?
Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 11:39 - Mar 1 with 1165 viewsIpswichKnight

Goes back to being academy manager I guess?🤷🏻
Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 11:46 - Mar 1 with 1102 viewsrickw

He should have, but it might change to a job more suiting of his experience and skills

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 11:58 - Mar 1 with 1034 viewsRegencyBlue

Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 11:46 - Mar 1 by rickw

He should have, but it might change to a job more suiting of his experience and skills

Don't tempt me!
Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 12:07 - Mar 1 with 1005 viewsSteve_M

I hope so, his work on re-building links with the community has been important and should continue to be so regardless of the ownership. It's symptomatic of ME's approach to ownership that all of that was abandoned and also that LON is doing five jobs at present.

http://turnstileblues.co.uk/blog.aspx?nid=1124

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 12:33 - Mar 1 with 920 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Think he’ll stay for the timebeing but much will depend on what division we’re in. He’ll be an expensive employee if he’s not in one of the top jobs and investment houses don’t like that!

Would like him to stay. Clearly good at the Academy stuff and has been heavily involved in first team recruitment. It’s a lesson to all though not to take on a million jobs as, in the long term, Marcus walks away and Lee with a young family has to look after himself like the rest of us.
Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 12:35 - Mar 1 with 894 viewsKieran_Knows

Possibly go back in to some sort of Academy role? Otherwise I don't see a future for him here under new ownership.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 12:41 - Mar 1 with 868 viewsGuthrum

Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 12:35 - Mar 1 by Kieran_Knows

Possibly go back in to some sort of Academy role? Otherwise I don't see a future for him here under new ownership.

Tho, as mentioned, he does have the contacts for community liaison stuff. Which a newly installed from outside team won't.

If O'Neill would be prepared to accept such a reduction of his role.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 13:03 - Mar 1 with 788 viewsGodBlue

I hope he does. He seems like a good chap.

It's hardly his fault he's looked a little out of his depth. He was thrown in to the deep end with weights tied round his ankles!

I'm certain there's a place for him somewhere.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Login to get fewer ads

Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 15:52 - Mar 1 with 662 viewsElderGrizzly

Although by judging on his latest press conference, he has a career in political spinmeistering
Does O'Neill have a job in the new regime? on 15:58 - Mar 1 with 638 viewsCoastalblue

Is he not still Academy Manager? So the boss man of that? Assume he'd just go back to that and probably enjoy his life more I would think>

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024