Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes 12:02 - Mar 1 with 2482 viewsdavblue

I've personally not seen anything from the players saying they are sad to see him go, thanks for bringing me to the club etc.

Posted by Davblue & SitfcB
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 12:06]
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:03 - Mar 1 with 2454 viewsSitfcB

Ha was literally just about to post this.

Love to see it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:04 - Mar 1 with 2430 viewsSwailsey

To be fair, Kayden Jackson, Mrs Holy and Grant Ward 'liked' the status saying he had been sacked

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:04 - Mar 1 with 2410 viewsdavblue

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:03 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Ha was literally just about to post this.

Love to see it.

Sorry Sitters, we can share the post!

I'll amend it for you.
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:05 - Mar 1 with 2389 viewsMonkeyAlan

Probably have to keep quiet. Not for them to say anything at this stage l would think.
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:05 - Mar 1 with 2398 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Kayden and Ndaba both liked the insta post/ tweet, speaks volumes

I reckon they were buzzing when they heard, WhatsApp chat was going off
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:07 - Mar 1 with 2335 viewsdavblue

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:04 - Mar 1 by Swailsey

To be fair, Kayden Jackson, Mrs Holy and Grant Ward 'liked' the status saying he had been sacked

More words/posts i meant rather than likes on social media, although that also speaks volumes.
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:14 - Mar 1 with 2232 viewsdavblue

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:05 - Mar 1 by MonkeyAlan

Probably have to keep quiet. Not for them to say anything at this stage l would think.

Criticism i would suggest yeah but support/ thanks to him probably not.

Although the players would be wary about doing that as he's so clearly disliked by the fans in the main.
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:20 - Mar 1 with 2184 viewslazyblue

They are probably bit busy today.
Login to get fewer ads

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:22 - Mar 1 with 2144 viewsSuperCoops

From the news breaking last night, and now they're probably at training so not had a lot of time. And they're probably been told to keep quiet.

Do players of a manager dismissed normally come out and make comments, especially ones 'gloating' over a manager leaving? Doesn't give a good impression to an incoming manager (or owner), does it?
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:11 - Mar 1 with 1924 viewshype313

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:22 - Mar 1 by SuperCoops

From the news breaking last night, and now they're probably at training so not had a lot of time. And they're probably been told to keep quiet.

Do players of a manager dismissed normally come out and make comments, especially ones 'gloating' over a manager leaving? Doesn't give a good impression to an incoming manager (or owner), does it?

Not training today, when I drove past earlier about half ten they were all getting on the coach.

Imagine that couch journey will resemble something like the Vengabus.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:12 - Mar 1 with 1888 viewsSuperCoops

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:11 - Mar 1 by hype313

Not training today, when I drove past earlier about half ten they were all getting on the coach.

Sorry, forgot about the midweek trek to Accrington.
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:14 - Mar 1 with 1849 viewshype313

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:12 - Mar 1 by SuperCoops

Sorry, forgot about the midweek trek to Accrington.

Not something any of us would cherish!

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:16 - Mar 1 with 1825 viewsDubtractor

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:11 - Mar 1 by hype313

2 things.

I cycled past at about 11:15 and they were still getting on the bus.

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:17 - Mar 1 with 1805 viewshype313

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:16 - Mar 1 by Dubtractor

2 things.

I cycled past at about 11:15 and they were still getting on the bus.

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh.

Oh, it was you I nearly hit.

New York to San Francisco...

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:20 - Mar 1 with 1753 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sure Jackson and Nolan are pleased to see him go. If any players are disappointed they've probably texted him rather than said nice things in public. Easier to publicly be seen to be on the side of the fans by saying nothing.

Ask Knudsen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 13:49 - Mar 1 with 1633 viewsBlueyandCrazy

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 12:14 - Mar 1 by davblue

Criticism i would suggest yeah but support/ thanks to him probably not.

Although the players would be wary about doing that as he's so clearly disliked by the fans in the main.

When MM left there were quite a few MM fav comments from players I believe, so a fair point re silence deafening in terms of support for Lambert

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 14:31 - Mar 1 with 1491 viewsCrawfordsboot

A lot of our players have loans or contracts coming to an end in the near future. Add into that the uncertainty around football economics generally and there will be a lot of players worried about their next contract.
Not surprising therefore if they keep their heads down.
The Radio silence from the players on Lamberts departure is speaking volumes on 14:32 - Mar 1 with 1486 viewswkj

Aren't the players typically absent from media stuff on Mondays?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024