Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) 13:43 - Mar 1 with 466 viewsfergalsharkey

Poll: Cook out?

i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) on 13:44 - Mar 1 with 451 viewsSitfcB

Why haven’t you been deleted yet.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) on 13:45 - Mar 1 with 449 viewsJ2BLUE

Would be great next season for Ipswich vs MM's Cardiff in the league.

A nice reception, a burying of the hatchet and MM taking his place as one of ours who we respect long after they've gone.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) on 13:45 - Mar 1 with 432 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) on 13:46 - Mar 1 with 425 viewswkj

i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) on 13:45 - Mar 1 by J2BLUE

A nice reception, a burying of the hatchet and MM taking his place as one of ours who we respect long after they've gone.

You're putting an awful lot of faith in those formerly labelled Numbskulls.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) on 13:49 - Mar 1 with 395 viewsMattinLondon

Probably the most sensible thing anyone has mentioned on here regarding Mick since he’s left.
i bet MM is laughing in his barnsley chop. (n/t) on 14:39 - Mar 1 with 316 viewsGarv

It would. I think the trouble will be both parties waiting for some kind of reaction or negative comment from the other, that it'll just end up being tense. He'd obviously be desperate to get one over us as well, it'd be interesting to see if he could control his emotions if he did.

Sadly, 'Mick' or 'McCarthy' doesn't fit the chant "XXX what's the score?"

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024