Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? 13:46 - Mar 1 with 1637 viewsIP4_Blue

I can see him in the media talking himself up having played at top top clubs
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 13:47 - Mar 1 with 1623 viewsSitfcB

I bet he sent his CV to Celtic last night quicker than you can say big clubs!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 13:47 - Mar 1 with 1624 viewsOsborneOneNil

Literally do not give a flying.

He's done my head in, for ages, don't really want to worry about it.
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 13:48 - Mar 1 with 1614 viewsWD19

It will have to be either the Scottish Premiership or a short-term gig at a basket case somewhere.
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 13:52 - Mar 1 with 1573 viewsIllinoisblue

Since leaving scum he’s won just 99 of 309 games. He’ll be lucky to work again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:00 - Mar 1 with 1533 viewsIP4_Blue

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 13:47 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Would not be suprised!
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:01 - Mar 1 with 1523 viewsthebooks

Are Col U still looking for a manager? Close the circle.
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:02 - Mar 1 with 1515 viewsIP4_Blue

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:01 - Mar 1 by thebooks

Are Col U still looking for a manager? Close the circle.

Doubt that would happen there fans hate Lambert too for walking out on them to Norwich
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:26 - Mar 1 with 1467 viewshype313

He's done in English football.

And judging by the look of him over the past 6 months I think he probably feels done by it all.

Good riddance, he's been a stain on this club and an unmitigated disaster.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:28 - Mar 1 with 1453 viewswkj

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:26 - Mar 1 by hype313

He's done in English football.

And judging by the look of him over the past 6 months I think he probably feels done by it all.

Good riddance, he's been a stain on this club and an unmitigated disaster.

He'll be appointed at West Brom next season, you wait

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:37 - Mar 1 with 1432 viewsWeWereZombies

Rangers are looking for a Senior Creative Executive (reports to the Senior Marketing Manager - would suit his PR skills...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Manager+vacancies+in+Scottish+football&rlz=1

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 15:10 - Mar 1 with 1403 viewsfloridaboy

As he has made probably millions from all the sackings he doesnt have to work again!

Can sit on a beach for the rest of his life!

Does any club want to recruit a failure!!
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 15:11 - Mar 1 with 1392 viewsSharkey

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 14:02 - Mar 1 by IP4_Blue

Doubt that would happen there fans hate Lambert too for walking out on them to Norwich

The chairman too
Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 15:46 - Mar 1 with 1360 viewsSwailsey

I've always wished every manager (except for Hurst and perhaps Keane) well when leaving here, but I feel nothing but negativity about PL, the way he carried himself, treated TWTD, the media in general and the wool he tried to pull over the fan's eyes.

I hope for every football club's sake that he never gets another managers job and that he sticks to what he does best - soundbites. Perhaps TalkSport or something.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 15:55 - Mar 1 with 1329 viewsbluelagos

Scottish championship would be his level I reckon. But I reckon he'll simply hang up his jacket and take a much needed rest over the next 6 months.

He looked physically drained/ill in his final weeks so maybe he'll decide to rest up and walk away permanently from what is clearly a very demanding/stressful job.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 15:59 - Mar 1 with 1315 viewsJ2BLUE

Punditry. Playing the Roy Keane role on Scottish football coverage.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 16:18 - Mar 1 with 1252 viewsArnieM

Well if people are bored or just want to make mischief you could always vote yes for Lamber5 to Celtic

https://readceltic.com/2021/03/01/celtic-fans-react-as-paul-lambert-leaves-ipswi

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 16:18 - Mar 1 with 1251 viewsEly_Blue

Doncaster looking for a new manager

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 18:18 - Mar 1 with 1147 viewsWeWereZombies

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 16:18 - Mar 1 by Ely_Blue

Doncaster looking for a new manager

Might make for an interesting play off final.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 18:35 - Mar 1 with 1105 viewsSmithy

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 13:47 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

If he wants the job he wouldn't be sending in his CV with information after 2012, hes been a car crash for the last 8-9 years

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Not that many probably care but what next for Lambert? on 19:04 - Mar 1 with 1016 viewsChurchman

Who cares. He was handsomely paid to do an awful job and will get a pay off most people can only dream of. Time to move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024