Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook 14:35 - Mar 1 with 1047 viewsleitrimblue

Like every Sligo Rovers fan I love Paul Cook. Did a miraculous job at Rovers and as arguably over achieved at every club he been at since. Apart from his move from Rovers to Stanley every job he as taken has been a step up the footballing pyramid. Can only hope he successful here and I don't end up disliking him as much as I have every manager since jim once he been here for a while
Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 14:38 - Mar 1 with 991 viewsfooters

Obviously one of the lesser Connacht counties, but could be a nice little link up between Town and Sligo Rovers.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 14:53 - Mar 1 with 923 viewsleitrimblue

Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 14:38 - Mar 1 by footers

Obviously one of the lesser Connacht counties, but could be a nice little link up between Town and Sligo Rovers.

They have some weird link up with Everton due to Seamus Coleman. Everton players individually donated quite a lot of money to Rovers last year when they in a bit of financial trouble again. Other good news is football fans in Sligo/Leitrim area will be keeping an eye on town results if he joins
Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 14:55 - Mar 1 with 908 viewsfooters

Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 14:53 - Mar 1 by leitrimblue

They have some weird link up with Everton due to Seamus Coleman. Everton players individually donated quite a lot of money to Rovers last year when they in a bit of financial trouble again. Other good news is football fans in Sligo/Leitrim area will be keeping an eye on town results if he joins

Ah, that makes sense. My little cousin's a Toffee and Coleman's her pin-up! I'll let her know his possible whereabouts on return to the homeland... Although last time she met him was before a game and he injured himself during the warm-up, so probably wants to keep a wide berth!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 15:01 - Mar 1 with 870 viewsvapour_trail

You a rovers fan, Leitrim?

Same here, got some family links with the club.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 15:02 - Mar 1 with 858 viewsleitrimblue

Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 14:55 - Mar 1 by footers

Ah, that makes sense. My little cousin's a Toffee and Coleman's her pin-up! I'll let her know his possible whereabouts on return to the homeland... Although last time she met him was before a game and he injured himself during the warm-up, so probably wants to keep a wide berth!

Think he a ballybofey man, won't be hard to find him on his return. He will be the only one in town not wearing semi skin tight Lee Cooper jeans and whose back of the neck isn't bright red
Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 15:08 - Mar 1 with 827 viewsleitrimblue

Sligo Rovers and Ipswich fans view of Sligo Rovers legend Paul Cook on 15:01 - Mar 1 by vapour_trail

You a rovers fan, Leitrim?

Same here, got some family links with the club.

Really, that's good to know. Can I ask what kinda links? You ever make it to a game? Been following um since I arrived here about 20 years ago. Prior to Cooks arrival I just went for the craic with some friends who were big fans as the football was sh1te.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024