Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' 19:12 - Mar 1 with 1670 viewsSteve_M

I'm disappointed Nick didn't use 'imminent' in here though:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/mar/01/us-led-consortium-close-to-comp

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:17 - Mar 1 with 1556 viewsBlueBadger

I'm almost feeling......what's the word? OPTIMISTIC about our future right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:20 - Mar 1 with 1513 viewsFixed_It

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:17 - Mar 1 by BlueBadger

Good innit!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:24 - Mar 1 with 1470 viewsBlueBadger

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:20 - Mar 1 by Fixed_It

Good innit!

I might even attend a match or two next season, at this rate.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:27 - Mar 1 with 1426 viewsCoastalblue

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:20 - Mar 1 by Fixed_It

Good innit!

Weird is the word I would have chosen

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:27 - Mar 1 with 1428 viewsTrequartista

How can a deal that is not on the table be going through regulatory processes - either Lee O Neil or The Guardian are telling lies?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:31 - Mar 1 with 1364 viewsDanTheMan

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:27 - Mar 1 by Trequartista

How can a deal that is not on the table be going through regulatory processes - either Lee O Neil or The Guardian are telling lies?

Lee was looking at the wrong table, simple mistake.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:33 - Mar 1 with 1353 viewsFixed_It

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:24 - Mar 1 by BlueBadger

I might even attend a match or two next season, at this rate.

Now you're just being silly!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:34 - Mar 1 with 1336 viewsHerbivore

You've changed, man.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:35 - Mar 1 with 1313 viewsTrequartista

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:31 - Mar 1 by DanTheMan

Lee was looking at the wrong table, simple mistake.

I've noticed that Brett Johnson hasn't liked any tweets from Ipswich fans today - deals dead in the water then. Seriously though, I know there is only so much Lee O Neill can say, but why lie (if he is lying)?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:35 - Mar 1 with 1311 viewsIpswichKnight

Remember it’s Ipswich and it’s the hope that kills!
Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:45 - Mar 1 with 1245 viewsCoastalblue

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:35 - Mar 1 by Trequartista

I've noticed that Brett Johnson hasn't liked any tweets from Ipswich fans today - deals dead in the water then. Seriously though, I know there is only so much Lee O Neill can say, but why lie (if he is lying)?

If you listen to what he's said, there's nothing there that can really be contrued as lying. Being evasive? yes, lying? probably not.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:54 - Mar 1 with 1147 viewsTrequartista

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:45 - Mar 1 by Coastalblue

If you listen to what he's said, there's nothing there that can really be contrued as lying. Being evasive? yes, lying? probably not.

*If* a deal is going through the regulatory process as The Guardian claims, is it not a lie to say there is no deal on the table?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 20:00 - Mar 1 with 1087 viewsCoastalblue

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 19:54 - Mar 1 by Trequartista

*If* a deal is going through the regulatory process as The Guardian claims, is it not a lie to say there is no deal on the table?

You might be right there, I read it as there's no finalised acceptance yet, the stuff they shake hands on. I'm pretty certain from what I've been told that there is something there, most likely to go through but I will concede that I wasn't aware that it was supposedly so far down the line.

O Neil will say what he's told to, and I think no less of him for that, as long as he oversees a succesful academy I'm happy with his input.

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 20:12 - Mar 1 with 1016 viewsgiant_stow

Pardon me, but Evans writing off 100m of debt is nice of him - what a pressie!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 20:21 - Mar 1 with 965 viewsJ2BLUE

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 20:12 - Mar 1 by giant_stow

Yes it is. He's owning his failed investment now. Better late than never. I'd happily shake his hand now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 20:40 - Mar 1 with 859 viewsIllinoisblue

Guardian piece: Takeover 'close to completing' on 20:12 - Mar 1 by giant_stow

It’s always a good time to stop setting fire to your money

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024