Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet 22:04 - Mar 1 with 1870 viewsSparky85

Waiting for my pay out
Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:06 - Mar 1 with 1851 viewsSitfcB

Think they remove it overnight and then goes up again in the morning as probably not monitored at night.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:16 - Mar 1 with 1701 viewsSparky85

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:06 - Mar 1 by SitfcB

Think they remove it overnight and then goes up again in the morning as probably not monitored at night.

All the others are still there. Even Colchester
Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:23 - Mar 1 with 1623 viewsbluejacko

Just listened to Talking Town podcast and they reckon Cook is in🤔
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 22:24]
Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:25 - Mar 1 with 1589 viewsPhilTWTD

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:23 - Mar 1 by bluejacko

Just listened to Talking Town podcast and they reckon Cook is in🤔
[Post edited 1 Mar 2021 22:24]

Think it will be confirmed Wednesday or Thursday.
Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 01:55 - Mar 2 with 1177 viewsHipsterectomy

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:25 - Mar 1 by PhilTWTD

Think it will be confirmed Wednesday or Thursday.

Why do you think they bothered with LO'N coming out with we would wait as long as needed until we find the right person? Only thing I can think of is they didn't want to suggest they had been speaking to managers whilst Lambert was employed, although it has been widely reported that they were doing this.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 07:17 - Mar 2 with 887 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 01:55 - Mar 2 by Hipsterectomy

Why do you think they bothered with LO'N coming out with we would wait as long as needed until we find the right person? Only thing I can think of is they didn't want to suggest they had been speaking to managers whilst Lambert was employed, although it has been widely reported that they were doing this.

Everything LON said was vague and lacking substance. It was just words so he had something to say and didn't have to commit to anything. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 07:17 - Mar 2 with 886 viewsSitfcB

Next Ipswich manager removed from Sky Bet on 22:16 - Mar 1 by Sparky85

All the others are still there. Even Colchester

Yeah but no one is interested in them

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024