Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here 10:08 - Mar 2 with 1023 viewsdavblue

The content recently has been very good (not that it was bad before) just wanted to show my appreciation for the good interviews/content that's been provided recently. It's been informative and considered opinions on what has and is going wrong at the club.

Great work, keep it up!
a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:17 - Mar 2 with 968 viewsloyalfan

I second that They have put a lot of work into the podcasts and found some really interesting guests.
a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:32 - Mar 2 with 928 viewsalfie2002

Talking Town is one of the highlights of my week, will be interesting to see how they do things when fans are back in the ground!
a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:36 - Mar 2 with 909 viewsdavblue

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:32 - Mar 2 by alfie2002

Talking Town is one of the highlights of my week, will be interesting to see how they do things when fans are back in the ground!

Talking Town is the working mans podcast.

Blue Monday is more of a nuanced podcast.

And that in no way is derogatory to either pods they are both good.
a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:37 - Mar 2 with 905 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

I can only imagine the amount of work that goes into them, over and above recording the one hour episodes. The main 3 seem to have their own niches as well, which means I can flick between them.

Blue Monday is my go to pod, KoA if I fancy a bit of behind the scenes insight and TT if they have an especially significant guest on.

Great work guys - keep it up!

I just see TT have launched their own merch, could be useful for anyone that does not fancy dipping into the club shop until Evans has left
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 10:38]

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:55 - Mar 2 with 857 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Blue Monday and KOA are my go to Pods.

Have to feel sorry for the generation who will never know the joy of ringing TeamTalk to get snippets of gossip on your club.

...I used to go to the local payphone to call, as I wasn't allowed to use the home phone as it was a premium number!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:58 - Mar 2 with 835 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:37 - Mar 2 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

I can only imagine the amount of work that goes into them, over and above recording the one hour episodes. The main 3 seem to have their own niches as well, which means I can flick between them.

Blue Monday is my go to pod, KoA if I fancy a bit of behind the scenes insight and TT if they have an especially significant guest on.

Great work guys - keep it up!

I just see TT have launched their own merch, could be useful for anyone that does not fancy dipping into the club shop until Evans has left
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 10:38]

I just bought the home shirt for £24!

At that price I don't care where the money goes.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:59 - Mar 2 with 833 viewsportmanking

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:36 - Mar 2 by davblue

Talking Town is the working mans podcast.

Blue Monday is more of a nuanced podcast.

And that in no way is derogatory to either pods they are both good.

If you like people being controversial for the sake of it, by all means watch Talking Town. As you say, if you prefer more reasoned and considered debate listen to Blue Monday. I still maintain that KOA remains #1 - you can't beat the inside track of the journos that have done the hard yards.
a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 11:15 - Mar 2 with 757 viewsgreyhound

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:59 - Mar 2 by portmanking

If you like people being controversial for the sake of it, by all means watch Talking Town. As you say, if you prefer more reasoned and considered debate listen to Blue Monday. I still maintain that KOA remains #1 - you can't beat the inside track of the journos that have done the hard yards.

This and merch designed on Ms Paint 😂
Login to get fewer ads

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 11:37 - Mar 2 with 707 viewsRegencyBlue

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 10:59 - Mar 2 by portmanking

Talking Town have upped their game lately.

They hosted the journalist who broke the takeover story in The Athletic, last night, and he was talking for the best part of an hour about the background to what is happening.

They also had Kate Riley, ex Sky reporter, on last Sunday who has worked in the States and gave a lot of detail about some of the people involved.

It was all interesting stuff.
a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 11:42 - Mar 2 with 685 viewsportmanking

a shout out to all the Ipswich podcast people on here on 11:37 - Mar 2 by RegencyBlue

Talking Town have upped their game lately.

They hosted the journalist who broke the takeover story in The Athletic, last night, and he was talking for the best part of an hour about the background to what is happening.

They also had Kate Riley, ex Sky reporter, on last Sunday who has worked in the States and gave a lot of detail about some of the people involved.

It was all interesting stuff.

Yes, that's all well and good. But as I alluded to on a separate thread, the show's have only been interesting because of the recent guests. The Matt Slater interview last night wasn't much of an 'interview', it was just a 45-minute monologue. Fascinating stuff from Slater, don't get me wrong. But without those names, it's just a bunch of egos shouting over one another looking for five mins of fame. For a show that prides itself on being 'for the fans', the show's host doesn't half think his opinion is superior to the rest of them.

It just underlines why podcasts involving qualified, experienced journos and execs in the football world are far superior than fan-led ones. I've always thought Phil should do one. He'd be far more engaging.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 11:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024