Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) 12:09 - Mar 2 with 2977 viewsIP4_Blue

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:11 - Mar 2 with 2959 viewsRobTheMonk

O'Neill talked a load of crap the other day. Should have just said we've decided to part ways with Paul Lambert and we wish him the best in the future. That's all that was needed.
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 2940 viewsMJallday

I was literally going to post this

1st March on official website “we won’t rush appointment”
2nd March “here’s your new office Paul”

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 2918 viewsStokieBlue

Hence why the manic posting and dissecting about his interview yesterday was totally pointless.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:13 - Mar 2 with 2903 viewsWD19

Don't be mean about Lee on here. He is a very nice man and his friends get upset.

Even when he talks incoherent nonsense its not his fault. He is told to talk nonsense apparently. Practically forced to, in fact.
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:14 - Mar 2 with 2883 viewstrncbluearmy

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:11 - Mar 2 by RobTheMonk

O'Neill talked a load of crap the other day. Should have just said we've decided to part ways with Paul Lambert and we wish him the best in the future. That's all that was needed.

He`s a good bloke, part of the Ipswich family, he really should have more self respect and tell Evans to do one
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:17 - Mar 2 with 2835 viewshomer_123

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:12 - Mar 2 by StokieBlue

Hence why the manic posting and dissecting about his interview yesterday was totally pointless.

SB

To be fair, I think it's a lot of pent up frustration and a genuine desire to see us move forward that's driving all this.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:18 - Mar 2 with 2803 viewsGuthrum

We haven't. It's been nearly 40 hours.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:26 - Mar 2 with 2758 viewsSamWhiteUK

He needs to be moved to a less media-facing role. I feel sorry for him, in a way
Login to get fewer ads

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:28 - Mar 2 with 2732 viewstractordownsouth

To be fair, it's been at least a month in the making.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:29 - Mar 2 with 2712 viewsSwansea_Blue

They haven't really rushed, given that they talked to him pre-season. If anything they have taken at least 6 weeks too long to bring him in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:32 - Mar 2 with 2674 viewsChurchman

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:26 - Mar 2 by SamWhiteUK

He needs to be moved to a less media-facing role. I feel sorry for him, in a way

I think whatever he said it’d look stupid. He could hardly say ‘well, we lined up the Cookmeister a couple of weeks ago. We just needed to put out the trash and allow the dust to settle to make it look like it wasn’t all pre-arranged’.
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:34 - Mar 2 with 2650 viewsOsborneOneNil

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:28 - Mar 2 by tractordownsouth

To be fair, it's been at least a month in the making.

3 months
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:37 - Mar 2 with 2611 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

He said that we wont rush appointment and they didn't - what is your problem. If ITFC regularly search this site there is no way they will let Phil back in with some of the language and churlish comments on here.
Perhaps you should learn to read behind a story instead of taking them at face value; it's how it works nowadays.

Welcome Mr Cook
Lee O'Neill "There isn't a takeover offer on the table" (n/t) on 12:38 - Mar 2 with 2605 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:40 - Mar 2 with 2582 viewsSpruceMoose

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:37 - Mar 2 by Timefliesbyintheblue

He said that we wont rush appointment and they didn't - what is your problem. If ITFC regularly search this site there is no way they will let Phil back in with some of the language and churlish comments on here.
Perhaps you should learn to read behind a story instead of taking them at face value; it's how it works nowadays.

Welcome Mr Cook

Jog on you tart.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:41 - Mar 2 with 2566 viewsmrshallisfit

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:37 - Mar 2 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Welcome Mr Cook

I'm sorry we are being so churlish. The Evans era has led to our ire being risen on a daily basis. That is why we are so piqued.
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:53 - Mar 2 with 2507 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:41 - Mar 2 by mrshallisfit

I'm sorry we are being so churlish. The Evans era has led to our ire being risen on a daily basis. That is why we are so piqued.

I get that, seriously , I am one of them. It is just that Gav alluded yesterday to the negativity etc not always working in this sites favour and criticising Lee O'Neil like that was in my opinion unwarranted, that's all.
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 13:02 - Mar 2 with 2447 viewsSpruceMoose

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:53 - Mar 2 by Timefliesbyintheblue

I get that, seriously , I am one of them. It is just that Gav alluded yesterday to the negativity etc not always working in this sites favour and criticising Lee O'Neil like that was in my opinion unwarranted, that's all.

Trill.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 13:02 - Mar 2 with 2446 viewsRobTheMonk

Welcome Mr Cook

I don't think anyone at ITFC is going to bat an eyelid at the word 'crap'.

He said a lot of stuff that was not needed; basically saying our players haven't been good enough and that we wouldn't rush into getting a new manager. Next day - new manager. Yes, it's most probably been in the works for a while, but I don't think he's really worded his statements very well, hence me saying he talked a load of crap (which according to the Cambridge Dictionary website can be used to describe 'something that is not true, or something of very bad quality'). I thought it was a 'bad quality' press conference hence, 'load of crap'.
Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 13:07 - Mar 2 with 2429 viewsPlums

Lee O'Neill we wont rush appointment! (n/t) on 12:14 - Mar 2 by trncbluearmy

He`s a good bloke, part of the Ipswich family, he really should have more self respect and tell Evans to do one

I suspect his mortgage prevents that. He’s damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. It has to be hard, getting a decent job at the club you love but having your hands tied behind your back.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024