Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First managerial appointment I've been excited about 12:28 - Mar 2 with 887 viewsSimonds92

In Evans reign at the club. I also think its the first time the whole fan base is more or less united that this is a very positive appointment. I think this guy could be fantastic for our club.
First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 12:32 - Mar 2 with 845 viewsMach_foreignBlue

100% agree. Been excited most since Joe Royle's arrival.
First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 12:36 - Mar 2 with 802 viewsOsborneOneNil

Just said the very same, absolutely thrilled.

And I never say 'thrilled'.
First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 12:38 - Mar 2 with 781 viewsBlueForYou

Was just thinking that this could be Evans best appointment. Certainly hope so.
First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 13:04 - Mar 2 with 721 viewsBlueBadger

I can't say that I'm enthralled, but 'cautiously optimistic' given his record is about right.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 13:07 - Mar 2 with 708 viewsRadlett_blue

First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 12:38 - Mar 2 by BlueForYou

Was just thinking that this could be Evans best appointment. Certainly hope so.

Not exactly a high bar, given that 4 of his previous 5 were complete duds. MM was the right appointment at the time, but never one to get the pulse racing.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 13:13 - Mar 2 with 682 viewsN2_Blue

Me too! Cook has always been my first choice and very happy it wasn't the Cowleys.

Think he'll be able to deal with the team and ignore anything going on the background as proved at other clubs where things were far from straightforward or stable.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 14:25 - Mar 2 with 600 viewsFreddy

Great appointment but does this mean the takeover is off and the main problem at the club is staying
First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 14:26 - Mar 2 with 596 viewsDanTheMan

First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 14:25 - Mar 2 by Freddy

Great appointment but does this mean the takeover is off and the main problem at the club is staying

No. Think they are (somewhat) independent.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

First managerial appointment I've been excited about on 14:34 - Mar 2 with 549 viewsKeaneish

Completely agree.

Keane - surprising and littered with acrimony and question marks
Jewell - uninspiring
McCarthy - the right choice; safe and necessary
Hurst - a gamble
Lambert - unexpected and cane out of nowhere - another gamble

Cook’s the only one other than MM who feels like the right fit for the time and need.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024