Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another positive 13:45 - Mar 2 with 716 viewshype313

Is if Evans has been in talks with Cook since the turn of the year and potentially before, then having watched him on that pod with the Cowleys, he certainly would have been keeping a very close eye on all our games, should give him some decent insight into the squad and makes it far easier for him to identify where he thinks we should be playing.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Another positive on 13:48 - Mar 2 with 652 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Stevie Wonder could see we need two up front, two experienced CBs, younger full backs (as we now have) and to go into every game aiming for three points.

I just hope KVY comes back. Get him fit and in this team and something special could happen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another positive on 13:49 - Mar 2 with 641 viewsMetal_Hacker

I think that's evident the game he was in the Sky studio not so long ago

He knew too much about our players / squad back then

All good though and assuming he's to speed with the players at his disposal

"Hit the ground running" would be the last words I would've spoken to him if it were me hiring him

Poll: If it were one or the other

Another positive on 13:49 - Mar 2 with 628 viewstractorboy1978

Another positive on 13:48 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

I think Stevie Wonder could see we need two up front, two experienced CBs, younger full backs (as we now have) and to go into every game aiming for three points.

I just hope KVY comes back. Get him fit and in this team and something special could happen.

Or we need to play 4-2-3-1 better (as in better coached). That's how Cook will play.
Another positive on 13:50 - Mar 2 with 607 viewsJ2BLUE

Another positive on 13:49 - Mar 2 by tractorboy1978

Or we need to play 4-2-3-1 better (as in better coached). That's how Cook will play.

Possibly. Just can't see many teams dealing with Norwood and Jackson.

As you say though the coaching will make a huge difference.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another positive on 13:52 - Mar 2 with 558 viewsStokieBlue

Whilst I would like to see 2 up front, our recent improved performances have been more 4231, just the 3 behind Norwood have been a lot more attacking instead of being more like defensive midfielders.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another positive on 13:52 - Mar 2 with 555 viewshype313

Another positive on 13:49 - Mar 2 by Metal_Hacker

I think that's evident the game he was in the Sky studio not so long ago

He knew too much about our players / squad back then

All good though and assuming he's to speed with the players at his disposal

"Hit the ground running" would be the last words I would've spoken to him if it were me hiring him

Didn't see him on Sky, presume he was quite knowledgeable....

Another positive on 13:53 - Mar 2 with 533 viewshype313

Doesn't he play 4-5-1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024