Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange match tonight? 15:31 - Mar 2 with 572 viewsDarth_Koont

It’ll be interesting to see how the team and Gill manage it tonight. Hopefully there’s already been words a few weeks ago involving them to shift how we play and set up ourselves. So in other words they want to keep going on the same track.

But it’s a bit of a limbo situation with a new manager watching. Really hope they don’t get distracted from the simpler approach and try too hard to impress as a win or at least a draw tonight is by far the most important things for our season. I’d take an awful, scrappy 1-0 win with our only shot at goal if the alternative is a stellar but unlucky draw or loss.

Whatever happens it’s going to be more exciting than I thought a Tuesday night in Accrington could ever be.

Pronouns: He/Him

Strange match tonight? on 15:33 - Mar 2 with 538 viewsjayessess

Given that Lambert was sacked after 2 positive results you'd have to imagine they've more or less been in the same limbo since Oxford.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Strange match tonight? on 15:37 - Mar 2 with 498 viewsWallingford_Boy

We should win tonight, they've struggled of late and without their top scorer, be great to think the shackles are off and we cruise to a 3-0 win.

But I'll take a narrow 1-0!

RIP Sir Bobby

Strange match tonight? on 15:50 - Mar 2 with 453 viewsIllinoisblue

Strange match tonight? on 15:37 - Mar 2 by Wallingford_Boy

We should win tonight, they've struggled of late and without their top scorer, be great to think the shackles are off and we cruise to a 3-0 win.

But I'll take a narrow 1-0!

Should we? They’re above us and had by far the better chances when we played them at home

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Strange match tonight? on 16:00 - Mar 2 with 385 viewsHipsterectomy

I was at Millwall when Lambert and Taylor were in the stands and we lost 3-0, was one of the worst performances I've seen from Town

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Strange match tonight? on 16:03 - Mar 2 with 361 viewsCoastalblue

Strange match tonight? on 16:00 - Mar 2 by Hipsterectomy

I was at Millwall when Lambert and Taylor were in the stands and we lost 3-0, was one of the worst performances I've seen from Town

That was a weird day, the odd minutes silence and then a completely shambolic performance. I hope we don't do anything like that though circumstances feel very different this time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024