Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) 15:57 - Mar 2 with 1295 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 2 with 1269 viewsScottCandage

Holy
KVY-Woolfie (Paul loves a ball playing defender) Wilson Kenlock
Downes Dozzell
Parrott Bishop Edwards
Norwood
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:01 - Mar 2 with 1253 viewsMaySixth

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 2 by ScottCandage

Holy
Downes Dozzell
Parrott Bishop Edwards
Norwood

Nice

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:03 - Mar 2 with 1219 viewsBseaBlue

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:00 - Mar 2 by ScottCandage

Holy
Downes Dozzell
Parrott Bishop Edwards
Norwood

Holy
Chambers Toto Wilson Kenlock
Dozzell Downes
Judge Bishop Edwards
Norwood

Subs:
Cornell
Wolfie
Ward
Nolan
Bennetts
Parott
Jackson
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 16:05]
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 1120 viewsI_Eat_Canaries

Would love to see this given a go

Holy

KVY Woolfie Wilson Kenlock

Downes Bishop

Lankester Dozzell Edwards

Norwood

Subs: Cornell, Chambers, Matheson, Nolan, Judge, Bennetts, Jackson

Lankester is still someone I can see making an impact at town, I don’t like Thomas or Bennetts being ahead of him personally. Plus I’ve always wanted to see Doz higher up the pitch with less defensive responsibilities. We saw against Donny that Bish is starting to show ability at reading danger and making interceptions so would have him as the deeper of the two, making a few driving runs from deep.

6 academy boys in the starting 11!!
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:30 - Mar 2 with 1105 viewsStokieBlue

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:28 - Mar 2 by I_Eat_Canaries

Would love to see this given a go

Holy

KVY Woolfie Wilson Kenlock

Downes Bishop

Lankester Dozzell Edwards

Norwood

Subs: Cornell, Chambers, Matheson, Nolan, Judge, Bennetts, Jackson

Lankester is still someone I can see making an impact at town, I don’t like Thomas or Bennetts being ahead of him personally. Plus I’ve always wanted to see Doz higher up the pitch with less defensive responsibilities. We saw against Donny that Bish is starting to show ability at reading danger and making interceptions so would have him as the deeper of the two, making a few driving runs from deep.

6 academy boys in the starting 11!!

I think Dobra might start getting a look in as well, Cook seems to like his 3 behind the forward to be able to roam.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:33 - Mar 2 with 1084 viewsI_Eat_Canaries

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:30 - Mar 2 by StokieBlue

I think Dobra might start getting a look in as well, Cook seems to like his 3 behind the forward to be able to roam.

SB

Completely forgot about Dobra, would maybe have him on the bench over Bennetts
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:35 - Mar 2 with 1071 viewsrickw

Not including our loanees
Holy
KVY Chambers Woolfenden Kenlock
Downes Dozzell
Lankaster Bishop Jackson
Norwood

Subs:
Cornell
Wilson
Donacien
Nolan
Judge
Dobra
Hawkins

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:38 - Mar 2 with 1045 viewstractordownsouth

Holy

Matheson
Wilson
Woolfenden
Kenlock

Dozzell
Downes

Edwards
Judge
Bennetts

Norwood

Cornell
Chambers
Nsiala
Bishop
Nolan
Dobra
Jackson

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 1012 viewsITFCed

Why is everyone starting Downes? Ineffective and gives too many fouls away

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:45 - Mar 2 with 1002 viewsBiGDonnie

Holy
KVY Woolf Chambo Kenlock
Dozzer Downes
Lankester Bishop Edwards
Nors

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:47 - Mar 2 with 985 viewstractordownsouth

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:44 - Mar 2 by ITFCed

Why is everyone starting Downes? Ineffective and gives too many fouls away

Cook likes a scrapper in the middle

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:49 - Mar 2 with 970 viewsMrTown

Holy
Chambers - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Downes - Dozzell
Thomas - Parrott - Judge
Norwood

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:50 - Mar 2 with 965 viewsGavTWTD

Pretty sure I heard in that interview that he said you don't make wholesale changes mid season if you don't have the personnel. He's likely to stick with how we've been playing and work on new formations in the summer. Think we'll keep with 4-4-2 tonight (or 4-4-1-1 or whatever you want to call it but its still 4-4-2).

I'm hoping for an unchanged team and Jackson to come on after HT for Parrott if he's not playing a blinder.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:52 - Mar 2 with 944 viewsRobTheMonk

I've been impressed with Bishop alongside Dozzell in recent games.
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:53 - Mar 2 with 933 viewsBlueForYou

Only one up front? Cook out..!!
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:55 - Mar 2 with 924 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:50 - Mar 2 by GavTWTD

Pretty sure I heard in that interview that he said you don't make wholesale changes mid season if you don't have the personnel. He's likely to stick with how we've been playing and work on new formations in the summer. Think we'll keep with 4-4-2 tonight (or 4-4-1-1 or whatever you want to call it but its still 4-4-2).

I'm hoping for an unchanged team and Jackson to come on after HT for Parrott if he's not playing a blinder.

And, presumably therefore a more actual 4-4-2 if Jackson comes on.

It would be nice to have a manager who plays a system to suit the players rather than trying to force the players into a pre-conceived system whether it works or not.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 17:00 - Mar 2 with 899 viewsDarth_Koont

No idea how he plays it but on current form:

Holy

Chambers Nsiala Wilson Kenlock

Downes Dozzell

Bishop Judge
Parrott
Norwood

Edit: that’s meant to show Parrott pushing up to get closer to Norwood. Especially as Norwood likes to wander a bit and he’s not really a target man anyway. And it’s really just a narrow 442 with two deeper central midfielders.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 17:05]

Pronouns: He/Him

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 854 viewsDarth_Koont

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:50 - Mar 2 by GavTWTD

Good to hear. Yeah, it seems unlikely that we’re going to make 1 up top work as we haven’t really come close all season.

Pronouns: He/Him

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 17:14 - Mar 2 with 799 viewsxrayspecs

Agree

See it as a 4-4-1-1, with the wide players (defenders and midfielders) pushing on so that is starts to looks a bit like 4-2-3-1 but is not.
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 17:43 - Mar 2 with 695 viewsRobTheMonk

Looking forward to where we go now!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 17:43]
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 17:47 - Mar 2 with 672 viewsjayessess

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:49 - Mar 2 by MrTown

Holy
Chambers - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Downes - Dozzell
Thomas - Parrott - Judge
Norwood

Maybe there's more in Thomas than we've seen thus far, but I'm surprised that anyone would put him above Edwards, Bennetts, Dobra, Lankester on the basis of his games so far.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 17:57 - Mar 2 with 625 viewsStewart27

Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 16:45 - Mar 2 by BiGDonnie

Holy
KVY Woolf Chambo Kenlock
Dozzer Downes
Lankester Bishop Edwards
Nors

This is mine

Can’t help think Judge deserves a run on current form.

Would have to be in place of Bish though!
Paul Cook's 4-2-3-1 = your best line-up please (and subs) (n/t) on 18:00 - Mar 2 with 609 viewsKeaneish

Holy

KVY - Chambers - Wolfenden - Kenlock
Downes - Bishop
Edwards - Judge - Parrott
Norwood

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024