Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... 16:17 - Mar 2 with 654 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can Gary Roberts register as a player coach for us?

He still looked very good when we played Wigan in the first day of the season. Or has he quit playing?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:18 - Mar 2 with 641 viewstractordownsouth

He can't change playing registration outside the transfer window

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:18 - Mar 2 with 640 viewshomer_123

Nope, he cannot transfer his playing license outside the transfer window.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 605 viewsRadlett_blue

I'm sure Captain Cook will feel that we need a few more players....

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 591 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's still playing. But he won't be able to transfer out of the window presumably? And he's already played for 3 teams this season, so I think that's the limit this year. They extended from 2 allowed teams to 3 due to the rona.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:25 - Mar 2 with 558 viewsWeWereZombies

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:22 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

He's still playing. But he won't be able to transfer out of the window presumably? And he's already played for 3 teams this season, so I think that's the limit this year. They extended from 2 allowed teams to 3 due to the rona.

But he can still play for Accrington whilst he is coaching for us?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 538 viewshoppy

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:25 - Mar 2 by WeWereZombies

Apart from tonight, obviously.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:29 - Mar 2 with 525 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:25 - Mar 2 by WeWereZombies

He probably could as long as he's still got his registration. I'd be happy with him scoring 5 own goals, but suspect the FA would take a dim view!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:30 - Mar 2 with 523 viewsWeWereZombies

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:28 - Mar 2 by hoppy

But if he takes to the pitch he can get to know our players, give them a few tips...

Login to get fewer ads

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:32 - Mar 2 with 507 viewshoppy

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:29 - Mar 2 by Swansea_Blue

He probably could as long as he's still got his registration. I'd be happy with him scoring 5 own goals, but suspect the FA would take a dim view!

As long as he says to our players "Do as I say, not as I do!" he should be fine.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 462 viewsFixed_It

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:28 - Mar 2 by hoppy

Bet he's really worried about instinctively celebrating if Accrington score!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:48 - Mar 2 with 440 viewstractordownsouth

He left Accrington by mutual consent yesterday

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 18:31 - Mar 2 with 326 viewsWeWereZombies

Not been about much today, so the question may have already been asked but... on 16:48 - Mar 2 by tractordownsouth

He left Accrington by mutual consent yesterday

Better that than at half time tonight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024