Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Revisionist reporting from Maily Dail? 17:40 - Mar 2 with 868 viewsKeno

In an article linked below id anyone wants a look about Cookie they state

"Sportsmail understands Lambert reiterated his desire to leave the club on Thursday and that he first raised the possibility of standing down in January, when he accused Evans of losing interest in the Portman Road club

The Scot was frustrated at not receiving any specific budget or direction from above ahead of their second season in League One and frequently attempted to encourage Evans to reconnect with the club and supporters"

Are those two paragraphs complete bollox?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9316855/Ipswich-appoint-forme

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Revisionist reporting from Maily Dail? on 17:45 - Mar 2 with 786 viewsgtsb1966

He got pointed in the best direction possible. The exit door.
Revisionist reporting from Maily Dail? on 17:46 - Mar 2 with 766 viewsBehindBlueEyes

If it's in the Mail then yes.

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Revisionist reporting from Maily Dail? on 17:55 - Mar 2 with 671 viewsWD19

Yes.

Much like the protest at the training ground, no article about Lambert ever quite gets around to pointing out he was actually a bit rubbish at his job.
Revisionist reporting from Maily Dail? on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 581 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah, that seems like nonsense. Even if there’s a grain of truth that Evans was willing to sell, it’s spun as if Lambert was blameless. When in fact he was the single biggest problem.

Pronouns: He/Him

Revisionist reporting from Maily Dail? on 18:24 - Mar 2 with 498 viewsZXBlue

I think we have to infer that it was an anonymous briefing via Lambert. Probably given now rather than earlier.
Revisionist reporting from Maily Dail? on 18:29 - Mar 2 with 462 viewsrickw

I think it's probably right - Evans has lost interest and didn't have a clear plan.
Lambert still failed to get anywhere near the best out of what he had

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024